Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintage fiberglass
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 23, 2024
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have purchased a medley of items from Tim, always fine experiences.
cheers- Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased some parts from Tim and he was excellent to deal with. He even refunded part of my payment because he thought the quality was not as good as he advertised (this was before I even received the parts!). I thought the original price was very reasonable and wished he had kept the refunded amount, especially when the parts arrived and they were in much better shape than he described. He shipped the parts out quickly and they were very well packed. Tim is exceptionally honest and a great guy to buy from. Thanks!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
59fjord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim’s a great seller. Great communication, honest, and good pricing. Part I bought was well packaged, and I’m very happy with it. I would buy again from him...highly recommended. Thanks Tim.
JPB1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

thanks Tim smooth transaction, great item, well packed - good communications
JP
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchases a battery cover from Tim. It was as described. Great communication. Delivered fast. I would gladly do business with again.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
disneyherbie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some vintage original photos from Tim and was a seamless transaction. I’ve done business with Tim over the years and he never disappoints. Highly recommend dealing with him. He’s one of the good ones!
Grant Reiling Premium Member
Samba Slow-Change Artist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a very positive experience buying from Tim. His ad was clearly and fairly written; favorably priced for its rarity and once I sent an inquiry, had Great communication; Fast shipping; and best of all: the part (an NOS locking "L" handle with matching OG keys)
was even better than I expected. Cool
This guy is a SOLID one to rely on! Exclamation
Thanks Tim. Arrow
Grant
What we imagine in our minds becomes our world. That’s just one of many things I have learned from water."
Misaru Emoto
The Hidden Messages in Water
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a vintage German atlas from Tim and let me tell ya', this guy knows how to ship something fragile so USPS cannot damage it!!!! Heavy corrugated cardboard on both sides, then in a strong bubble-wrap mailing envelope plainly marked "DO NOT BEND". To top it off, the atlas is far nicer than I expected. Thank you Tim.
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased another battery cover from Tim. It was as described. Great communication. Delivered fast. I would gladly do business with again.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim DiGuardi - vintage fiberglass - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a part from vintage fiberglass. Purchase was Promptly mailed out and shortly arrived in fine fettle. Thanks Much Tim.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: