Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

71 Fasty FI/AT-picture of throttle cable assembly needed
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmitoraj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:59 am    Post subject: 71 Fasty FI/AT-picture of throttle cable assembly needed Reply with quote

I took my throttle assembly off before taking a picture of it and I can't remember how the pieces fit together. Could someone take apicture of theirs please. I have an automatic trans. Thanks Tom
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: 71 Fasty FI/AT-picture of throttle cable assembly needed Reply with quote

tmitoraj wrote:
I took my throttle assembly off before taking a picture of it and I can't remember how the pieces fit together. Could someone take apicture of theirs please. I have an automatic trans. Thanks Tom

I don't have an AT but the parts book is available on this site:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/type3_parts_book
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tmitoraj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: 71 Fasty FI/AT-picture of throttle cable assembly needed Reply with quote

I have looked the parts book over and can't find the picture. I am sure it is there but where? thanks
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: 71 Fasty FI/AT-picture of throttle cable assembly needed Reply with quote

Another option might be to search the photo gallery using automatic or AT to see if someone has posted a useful picture.

Parts book - you would want to use either Engine or Transmission sections.
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: 71 Fasty FI/AT-picture of throttle cable assembly needed Reply with quote

Maybe these help?

Not sure if this is Type 3 or 4:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Click to enlarge this one:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Or some of these?
https://www.google.com/search?q=thesamba.com+Type+...US879US879
tmitoraj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: 71 Fasty FI/AT-picture of throttle cable assembly needed Reply with quote

perfect. Just what I needed. Thanks for all your help.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: