Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: easy e
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 17, 2022
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a governor delete from Evan. Looks great! It arrived fast, and email communication was clear and prompt. Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super easy to deal with Easy E! Dropped $1200 with him and all went perfectly!
Thank you Evan!
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle

Cadillacs, Datsun, Fords, Harley Davidson, Hudson, Toyota and Willys Overland marks parked in and around the barn too!
nowgot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan,
Nice old school plug wires that got
shipped fast & kind communication.
Thx,
nowgot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Rossis356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan was responsive to my request, easy to work with, and shipped quickly. I would buy from him again without hesitation.
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

As above. Bought some stuff, exemplary on all points. Thank you Evan.

C
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan is a long-time friend who I haven't seen in person in a long time. But he spotted a WTB ad of mine last week for a Splittie Bus vent window that might be in better condition that what I already had. He turned up a nice one in his parts stash, correct for my '59 DC and simply fired it off in the mail, well-padded and boxed. It arrived safe and sound, and when I inquired what I owed him it was supper reasonable, and he even tossed a cool tool gift. I love this guy, the best in every way!

Thanks Evan!!! I can't wait to bump into you again.

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: