Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
t7d5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Over the past few months I have bought several items from VWNOS.com, always courteous and ships quickly. Great prices. I would recommend him to anybody looking for NOS parts. I will buy from him anytime I'm in need of parts, He's always had what I needed and got it to me as quick as he could.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bashr52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I bought a set of NOS black mirrors for my 72 beetle. When he advertises parts as NOS, he is not kidding! Came in the original packaging form the 70/80s. Fit perfect, look great.
oddvold
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I received my NOS rear brake cylinders (for early type 3) as agreed. Good service and communication. Highly recommended.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Parts were as described. Service was fast.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I've bought a few parts from VWNOS over time and I've always had a good experience. Parts are always as described. They have even helped find parts for me. Top notch Samba seller. I will buy from them in the future. Thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Simon DeCasas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Very good parts and good service.
bwoodward
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Received nos turn signal for 79 bay and it fit in and works. Thanks for the great service VWNOS. Marcel. Not sure if this will work as haven’t posted before 😂
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Fast Service.
jimdav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great service, timely shipping and good communication!
senderkik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Very quick, communicated during build, very happy with result. I ordered a rebuilt distributor SVDA and it came looking new and ready to go. I haven't installed it yet.
Jimbug57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Shipped fast and wonderful as always!
Don Jones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased a Bosch 019 from Marcel and couldn't be happier with it. The distributor was shipped in a nicely padded box and the distributor looked like it was brand new off the shelf, even the badge looked brand new. I also bought a extra cap, rotor and points from him.

He's also very quick with responses to questions, something every seller could learn from.

Great Seller and I will buy from him again!
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Awesome seller with quality products
amazing customer service and communication,highly recommended

Cheers,

Pete
Geier
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a tube of Bosch distributor cam/point grease. Fast email response, friendly, fair price. I would gladly do more business with VWNOS. Some awesome stuff on his site!
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Very pleased. Great deal, super fast and super friendly! Will be buying more from again soon!
Iceref
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Needed a set of main bearings for a T4. Found them at VWNOS. Great price, fast shipping. Hood as it gets. Will buy again. Thanks
Bradgt74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Quality NOS products shipped fast!

Thanks Marcel
notchboy wrote:

You were drinking last night, weren't you Shame on you
RevG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I’ve been very pleased with both the quality of the product (distributor rebuild kit and insulator kit) as well as turn around time on my order! Thanks for helping me keep my dizzys spinning proper!

-g
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I bought some headlight lens from VWNos. Once again they have been great to deal with.
mxl556
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I purchased a set of NOS Lemforder ball joints (total of 4) and very happy with the service and communication. Shipping was very fast too. Great customer service- when I ordered the parts, the website listed only 3 NOS parts, so I selected 3 NOS ball joints and one new aftermarket ball joint. Shortly after I placed the order I got a call from Marcel where he asked if I wanted all 4 to be Lemforder parts. He found that he had a newer Lemforder part in stock and offered to substitute that aftermarket ball joint with the newer Lemforder, so they all match and that is what we did. I have not installed anything yet but parts are definitely what I wanted.

I would highly recommend contacting Marcel if you are looking for NOS and/or quality parts.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: