Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: slowtwitch
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 07, 2024
crocteau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

I bought a Sync Link kit from Pete for dual IDFs on my Ghia, and I don't recall ever encountering better customer relations/support both before and after the deal. To say you won't be disappointed in Pete or his twin pulley cable system is a real understatement. Clear instructions, easy installation, smooth operation, and look ma: no return spring needed!
Charley
Iceref
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know how to get in touch with Pete about a Sync Link setup? I've tried through The Samba email and the personal Gmail account but no response. Thanks.
Rustforlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some replacement parts for a Synclink from Pete and they arrived quickly. Thanks for the fast shipping, Pete!
A+Service! Very Happy Very Happy
texas58rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the guys above , EXCELLENT customer service!!
1957 hardtop - Sinister 57 is BACK!!
2013 Jetta - Company car

See my build
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=558932
tattooed_pariah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered my sync link last week, it arrived on my doorstep today! Pete is great to work with, friendly, answered emails promptly and double checked that I wasn't getting in over my head instead of just taking my order and laughing Wink

I can't wait to actually install this thing!

"Never worry about stepping on people's toes. People who get their toes stepped on are either sitting down, or standing still on the job."
-Admiral Arleigh Burke, USN(ret.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71bugman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered the Sync Link for the DRLAs in my ghia. Quick, friendly emails. Simple, easy to follow instructions and fast shipping. Great person to deal with.
Rustforlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got in some parts, thanks for the fast ship, Pete!
youngstah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Just recieved two kits. You went above and beyond, parts look great and packaged clearly, thanks so much.
cjargo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Superior customer service. I changed to space saver intake manifolds, which requires different brackets than the kit I purchased 3 months prior. I contacted Pete about buying the different brackets, but instead he said.... they were on him and to give him a week... - no charge. Class act.
'67 Bus / Sundial - '59 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Bought another setup from Pete the other week. Forgot to tell him my application needed long cables, he sent me some lickity split. Outstanding customer service.

Thanks Pete!

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
roger10101
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Great customer service. Needed some parts I was missing and Pete sent what I needed. I took some pictures so he could see what I was missing. Then he shipped what I was missing to complete my kit. Thanks to him now I’m able to take my 2387cc to break it in. Cool sticker as well. Thanks again.

Also thanks for the information I need to have an easy installation.

Also have a 59 convertible bug. 2387cc motor. 4.5s/deep 6s original. Pan powder coated. Benco transmission in the works. Disc breaks all around soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Pete is the real deal! Bought two linkage kits from him and I couldn't be happier with the communication and transaction

thanks Pete!
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Top performing seller. All good. Thank you Pete.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
J A Red
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Like the other comments, awesome customer service. Quick to respond and get me shipping rates to Canada. The linkage arrived yesterday and was well packed and everything is labeled. Can’t wait to install it.
‘59 type2 light green Double Cab
malcolm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: slowtwitch - [email protected] - Pete Reply with quote

Link

Thanks Pete.... I think I got it. Guess I won't know for sure until the engine is pushing this bus down the road.

Being that multiple carbs can be mounted in various ways, I did not have direct step by step instructions for this, but Pete helped me get going. I attached a video with my results....

Let me know if you see any issues. Looks right to me.

Thanks again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: