Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

FNG with my first Baja
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beau M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: FNG with my first Baja Reply with quote

no1clyde wrote:
I used a 1992 Subaru Legacy motor and computer in my Baja

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Just buy a old Legacy and use as much as you can from it.

Ed

That looks really good. Are those the 3x3 rear arms? Makes the motor not seem to stick so far out. I also like your rad, I bet I could hide one under my huge wing.
no1clyde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: FNG with my first Baja Reply with quote

My arms are homemade but are close to 3x3s. My friends and I have 4 Subaru powered Baja Bugs between us and they all look and work great. We buy older Legacys and use all the parts we can off of them like fuel pump, radiator and in my case some of the AC parts.

Ed
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: