Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Double Rainbow !!!!
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobhill8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

OK, this is nothing new to most, but as a high school teacher, I was amazed by the number of students who had never seen the truly iconic Double Rainbow video, one of the original viral videos. If you haven't watched it in a while, it is still funny as hell. If somehow you have never seen it, you are in for a treat.
Link
By the way, it's now over 11 years old.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

I have seen a handful of triples in my life. Usually abroad comes here, in extremely dirty air conditions. Yo qualify as seen, the Coalition defines it as seeing the ROYGBIV in its entirety in all orders.
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

RIP Yosemitebear.

That video is bummer now.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/california-man-famous-for-for-viral-double-rainbow-video-dies/

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
bigdog1962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

bobhill8 wrote:
OK, this is nothing new to most, but as a high school teacher, I was amazed by the number of students who had never seen the truly iconic Double Rainbow video, one of the original viral videos. If you haven't watched it in a while, it is still funny as hell. If somehow you have never seen it, you are in for a treat.
Link
By the way, it's now over 11 years old.

Well there's 3:30 minutes of my life I won't get back. Evil or Very Mad
Oprn wrote: I'm getting to the age that any self propelled woman (no wheel chair or walker) looks HOT!! Oooo! look at that Babe! She made it from the dining room all the way to the TV room without help!! Hubba, hubba!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

Doubles are pretty common here, I have not seen triples. How many of you have seen a rainbow from the air and realized they make a complete circle? I was pleasantly surprised the first time I saw that. I have since duplicated that on a sunny day with a garden hose on a fine mist. You can get a bit of rainbow started and follow it all the way around.
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

I snagged these pics of my Ghia centered in a double rainbow. There was just an outline of a third, but it’s not really visible in the pic.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

Look in the middle for the third. The green is the easiest to see and cones in the same order as the primary ( the secondary colours are reversed)
nshaddox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Double Rainbow !!!! Reply with quote

Thanks guys needed this. RIP double rainbow dude, may you ride the double rainbow all the way up into the sky!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: