Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

tasb - [email protected] - Tim
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tasb
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Walk Thru KO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Bought a 111 905 205 M distributor and a restored short 12v Bosch coil from Tim, he really loves what he does and it shows in his business practices. I'm very pleased in my experience in dealing with Tim and would refer him to others. Thanks one last time Tim!
johnanddes
Satellite Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Bought a 205T from Tim. My car runs awesome! The craftsmanship was impeccable. Thank you so much Tim and if anyone is thinking of buying a new distributor, do it! It’s well worth it.

1969 documented numbers matching bug
1968 F250

Keepin the ISS from colliding with space junk
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I had Tim restore yet another distributor for me. Great communication, fast turn-around, and top quality work as always.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I would like to thank the greater Samba community for providing me with an outlet to be able to give back and help people. It has been an important part of my life since 2001. During the pandemic it became increasingly challenging for me to find cores and my ability to continue my work with distributors has been greatly curtailed.

Life circumstances has also had an impact on me having a suitable workspace. I've also encountered a number of members who have resorted to name calling and general vitriol to the point where I no longer find it healthy for me continue to visit the site. Therefor I am suspending distributor restorations and will no longer visit the forums to help members by answering inquiries until further notice.

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

That’s sad news for the VW community. I hope you come back whenever you’re ready.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
darynoval1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Tim has rebuilt 5 distributors and all have been working perfectly. I appreciate the speed of the restorations and the consistent communication.....

Highly recommended!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: