Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

shortycuka - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: shortycuka
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 23, 2024
BOOLCF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject: Door handles, ignition switch, decklid lock. Matching key. Reply with quote

Very hard to find all matching handle, switch and lock. Fast shipping and great customer response. Would do business again, Thank you again, Larry
Käfer59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a rear hatch push button with key for my 66. Perfect transaction and fast shipping. THANK YOU!
Clamback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Great Stuff! Reply with quote

Did business twice. Great items, very patient (thanks).

Highly recommended!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
steve n
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Door handles, ignition, deck lid set. Reply with quote

Great seller, I was more than happy with the early door handles, ignition and locking deck lid handle. Better quality than I expected. I would recommend purchasing from Daniela. Thank you for being honest and upfront. There should be more people like you selling on the Samba.
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an ignition switch and key. Excellent communication, exactly as described, quick ship and well packaged. Highly recommended seller! Thanks!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Buggasm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Ignition and keys Reply with quote

Saw the ad; a classic VW key with ignition? But can they also make matching door handles with lock??

YES THEY CAN!!

VERY happy with their professionalism and product. Now I have matching door and ignition keys and locks; all the classic VW key and spare to boot!

Speedy and friendly service. Thoroughly impressed.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Wolfgang64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd been looking for a column lock I needed for my 64. Found it here, price was fair for a hard to find part, they answered a couple quick questions for me and that was it. PayPal'd, the part was prompted shown as sold which relieved my anxiety, and it arrived a couple days later. Perfect, thank you!!
eddiesworld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: SE-T-Handle lock and Ignition switch. Reply with quote

purchased A SE-code 1960 Only T-Handle lock and Ignition switch. Turn around was quick and chrome was perfect !! Im super happy with there service. Thank you so much ..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: 67 bus door handles re-keyed Reply with quote

I had sent Daniela some bus door locks to be re-keyed and an oval vert glove box lock to be repaired.Great professional service with good communication and quick turnaround,even polished the chrome!! Very Happy ,very pleased.Hope to deal with again in the future,Thanks a bunch!
totof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Engine lid lock with key L code (67 deluxe) Reply with quote

Thanks Daniela !
Nice OG part (LOCK, cylinder, key...)
regards
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:28 am    Post subject: 1960 only Beetle door handles / ignition switch / T handle Reply with quote

Purchased a 1960 only Beetle door handles / ignition switch / T handle with matching keys from Daniela! Excellent condition - great communications and fast shipment! Thanks!
offroadaj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: shortycuka - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got a key cut by code, for a '72 Bus, worked perfectly and got it the next day!
Thank you!

Oh for those who want to access the easiest code, remove the sliding door handle! Do this by removing the one screw from the inside handle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
sonoma_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: shortycuka - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my beautiful blank original SE keys. Thank you so much!
Zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: shortycuka - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a pair of split window door handles I bought from Daniela. Long searched for, they could not have done any better job fulfilling my expectations. My messages were very quickly replied to, questions answered, added photos sent...and FAST service. They are rechromed to show quality, new springs, seals AND the original key. If ever you need lock service, this is where you should call First!
speedy64vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: shortycuka - [email protected] Reply with quote

Daniela made me a custom-spec'd keyed set of handles with ignition for my Bus and hit every request I had asked for!

Great communication and speedy service!

Everything is installed and working perfectly and I'm super happy!!!

Thanks Daniela

^^^^^^ HIGHLY RECOMMEND ^^^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:32 am    Post subject: shortycuka - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cannot say enough..High praise to Daniela in providing perfect service with a new key cut to code. Will be turning to for a second key as well as a re-keyed door handle and t-handle
Thanks again
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: