Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Body manufactures
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:51 am    Post subject: Body manufactures Reply with quote

Can some one please give me a list of fiberglass body companies? google ad my self are fighting over the search. looking for a buggy body. All help is appreciated

I have decided to put the origianl body to the side and build an alternate vehicle. my chassis is complete it is a full size pan.
manxdavid
Samba Member

Location: David Jones, Anglesey, North Wales, UK. Manxclub #678.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Body manufactures Reply with quote

The Meyers Manx company is in the process of restructuring but should be able to take orders for the full length Manxter 2+2, and Dual Sport and short Classic Manx and Kick Out kits.

https://meyersmanx.com/

Acme Berrien offer the full length Genesis kit and the short Imp, Nostalgia, Citation, Lancer and Roadster T kits from memory.

https://berrienbuggy.com/portfolio-categories/dune-buggy/

Manx Shop offer two full length kits.

http://www.themanxshop.com/buggy-kits/mgm-frp-manx.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Body manufactures Reply with quote

Are they typicly hard to get ahold of some one? I have tried to email them with no response and can't reach anyone by phone.
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Body manufactures Reply with quote

So frustrating to have some money to get rid of and no one wants to take it! Wink One wonders how some of these companies expect to stay in business when they don't respond to calls!
Dangib
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Body manufactures Reply with quote

Call acme ask for Anthony great guys over there always pick up glad to help and usually share a story or two.

717 774 9450
didget69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Body manufactures Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
Can some one please give me a list of fiberglass body companies? google ad my self are fighting over the search. looking for a buggy body. All help is appreciated

I have decided to put the origianl body to the side and build an alternate vehicle. my chassis is complete it is a full size pan.

https://bfy.tw/S7Mj

bnc
MANXXMAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Body manufactures Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=328037

These are the ones I sell. Can do the cages as well.
Have other styles available, but this is the most popular.
Have a couple short wheelbase options, but the molds are pretty old and dont really make shiny parts anymore. Not really worth fixing because there isn't a huge demand.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: