Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

airschooled wrote:
Jetfxr69 wrote:
did anyone notice all the grease and grime under their fingernails? or the scars on their foreheads from sitting up too soon while descaling the underside of said wanderlust favfromuven bus?

me either.

No, because millennials know how gloves work.

Wink

Its just that some of us had a shop teacher with only FIVE rules - OK?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cmonSTART
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

airschooled wrote:
Jetfxr69 wrote:
did anyone notice all the grease and grime under their fingernails? or the scars on their foreheads from sitting up too soon while descaling the underside of said wanderlust favfromuven bus?

me either.

Wink

Oof.

Millennials 1 - Boomers 0
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

I am setting up a reverse gofundme site. The way it works is everytime someone asks for money on that site, they owe me $10 out of whatever they collect. The reason is that they are paying me to not say silly ass things about their website and books.

Actually I am pretty impressed with that general migrating crowd, they are the only ones in the world to have perfected the title of a book named "All about me". and have profited in doing so. Anyone want to buy a paperback book I am writing of the same name, "All About Me" ? For $100 each copy, I'll even autograph it. Hard back is $115 more. It comes with a photo of me smiling as I take your money to the bank.
Clatter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Looks like that last one is a rental..?
Couldn’t watch long enough to know for sure.
https://www.vwsurfari.com/baywindows

I only watch if they get the girl naked..

What’s That Noise?!?
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:

That’s one of Bill’s. The window decal says it all.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

airschooled wrote:
Jetfxr69 wrote:

me either.

Wink

yea, can't have rough working man's hands when applying beard oil or wiping your mangina

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
Clatter wrote:

That’s one of Bill’s. The window decal says it all.

Credit given. You don’t even buy the Bus anymore, you rent it and then pimp #vanlife
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

airschooled wrote:
Jetfxr69 wrote:

me either.

Wink

yea, can't have rough working man's hands when applying beard oil or wiping your mangina

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

SGKent wrote:
I am setting up a reverse gofundme site. The way it works is everytime someone asks for money on that site, they owe me $10 out of whatever they collect. The reason is that they are paying me to not say silly ass things about their website and books.

Actually I am pretty impressed with that general migrating crowd, they are the only ones in the world to have perfected the title of a book named "All about me". and have profited in doing so. Anyone want to buy a paperback book I am writing of the same name, "All About Me" ? For $100 each copy, I'll even autograph it. Hard back is $115 more. It comes with a photo of me smiling as I take your money to the bank.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

They are not legit till Dave roasts them proper. Then they can keep begging. Even now it seems working and traveling is easier than begging and travelling. I used to hit up camp grounds for work, they always had tons of projects. Instant place to stay, make some friends, stash a few bucks and off to the next place. Survival skills: Boomers 1 Millennials -2 .
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Manfred58sc wrote:
They are not legit till Dave roasts them proper. Then they can keep begging. Even now it seems working and traveling is easier than begging and travelling. I used to hit up camp grounds for work, they always had tons of projects. Instant place to stay, make some friends, stash a few bucks and off to the next place. Survival skills: Boomers 1 Millennials -2 .

they don't want to work. they much rather watch their girl shake her coolie while other guys do the knuckle shuffle on the piss pump and buy her "merch" for their wives.

this country went to shit when 'men' started vaping strawberry cheesecake instead of smoking a Lucky Strike

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Jetfxr69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Manfred58sc wrote:

they don't want to work. they much rather watch their girl shake her coolie while other guys do the knuckle shuffle on the piss pump and buy her "merch" for their wives.

this country went to shit when 'men' started vaping strawberry cheesecake instead of smoking a Lucky Strike

i like cheesecake. goes great with a stout.

‘77 westy Seamus
‘76 tintop Crusher
‘77 westy The Judge
‘72 tintop bastard westy Hudson
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Manfred58sc wrote:

We still have the bucks though. Charge customer one for used oil disposal plus shop supplies $50.

Charge customer two for “ lubricating KN filter with#2 dark plus shop,supplies $75

Boomers 2- Millennials 2

Didn’t waste time making a movie about it, wait….hired an unpaid intern to make movie and another to monetize channel …all for “ work experience for your resume”

Boomers 4 millennials 2
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Does anyone know where the portal is to the dimension the sane people have escaped to?
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

SGKent wrote:
Does anyone know where the portal is to the dimension the sane people have escaped to?

no idea but what's going on in the world reminds me of the Southpark episode "the whore off" where Mr Slave and Paris Hilton compete to see who's the biggest whore.

it seems that most peoples mission in life is to do something more outrageous than the last person. that was the jist of the SP episode.

[email protected] wrote:

Jake Raby wrote:

Brian wrote:
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

Can't charge for "shop supplies" out here. Gotta itemize the actual list of what was used on the car, though we can bill $5.99 for a complete can of GumOut that only gets one squirt. Gotta pay for the lost time due to invoicing somehow…

Still not stout weather yet,
Robbie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

airschooled wrote:
Can't charge for "shop supplies" out here. Gotta itemize the actual list of what was used on the car, though we can bill $5.99 for a complete can of GumOut that only gets one squirt. Gotta pay for the lost time due to invoicing somehow…

Robbie

it is to an Irishman or Scot. Extra Stout Guinness is the elixir of life.
Rumdum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

While I have been lurking here since 2004, I haven't posted anything in 6 years. Got on here today to consider selling by bus. Then I immediately see some familiar faces from many years back and I read their a-hole sarcastic comments and it makes me second guess selling. Times sure have changed since 2004. I sure miss you guys, lol.
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: GoFundMe WanderLust Vanlife Projects Reply with quote

SGKent wrote:
airschooled wrote:

Robbie

it is to an Irishman or Scot. Extra Stout Guinness is the elixir of life.

Just when im ready to cut Steve out of my life forever, he pulls me back in...

Laughing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Jump to:
Page 32 of 37

Jump to: