Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jims 1954
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

Mr. OGPaint wrote:

When an area rusts from the bottom up or inside out, there are usually huge area of un-weldable metal surrounding the obvious damage. Most times it is un-uable because it's thin and compromised, it'll blow thru when attempting to weld and require massive amounts of grinding. Think of it like a rust iceburg, you will only see a small amount of the damage from above the surface and the rest remains hidden below the surface. Same goes for your donor metal which in this case looks highly compromised. The rust hole is 100% compromised, but it's a pretty safe assumption that the nearby metal is also un-usable for wide area unless proven otherwise.

Most of the time replacing entire panels at factory seams is a better approach from a time, materials, and quality viewpoint unless there is a compelling reason to preserve a partial panel. This is especially true on lower panels of buses. It's really really rare to see experienced metalmen making partial repairs of things like cargo floors or even rocker panels because they have already learned this lesson.

Good luck

thank you for the clear response. i will be sure to remove the rust before starting to weld.

i think that image may be causing more confusion than i had intended. the cargo area is covered with fiberglass and will need to be stripped and cleaned up before anything gets added. ill figure out how much viable metal there is at that time. if my panel ends up as art or gets consumed for practice welds then i will also consider it a good purchase. they were cheap.

im not a professional. i dont need to be efficient. i intend to lose a lot of money and time to this project.
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:
Something that gets lost on people is that metal is metal.
It doesn't -really- matter if the metal came from Germany in 1951 or Columbia in 2021.
If it's the right metallurgy, shape and thickness, who cares about provenance?
People have been recycling metal for thousands of years.
Your 1951 German floor might have previously been a tank in 1919 or a buggy wheel in 1873.
Maybe also even a church door hinge in 1421 and a chariot harness in the year 79..
Does any of that matter? I'll offer it doesn't.

im gald you are along for the ride!

i understand what you are saying. i disagree strongly. my professional life is as a coin dealer. people will pay substantial premiums for the history and the story associated with coins. i currently own a coin whose provenance can be tracked back to the 1870s. its not a rare coin. its not in impressive condition. you could buy its twin today for $50. this coin was owned by frank andrews who was one of the earliest luminaries in the field. it was used as a refernce piece while howard newcomb wrote one of the major identification guides. i have the newcomb pill box holder for the coin, most of which were thrown away when his collection was auctioned. when i decide i am done owning this piece i expect it will change hands above $1k. ill counter that the provenance is everything. just today i sold a 2020-d lincoln penny for $100. there is a big difference between two seemingly similar pieces of metal.

the steel in the truck would most likely have been american manufactured. the us was making ~3/4 of the global steel post wwii. probably mined around the great lakes. those scrap pieces are leftover from someone elses project. they are solid metal. there is surface rust but there is not pitting on the surface. you can wipe it off with sand paper. i believe they will weld. they were also cheap. $75 shipped. if they end up as art or welding practice i dont feel like thats a problem.

at this point i think i have read most of the threads on here. many of them several times. i am aware that the project could be more readily accomplished by buying reproduction panels. they are an excellent value if the goal is to make the car look factory in a financially efficient way. i may end up going that route. its appealing that i could add the parts to a cart, click a button and they will show up at my door. boom. done shopping. 10 minutes. but here is the kicker - i would know it was a reproduction. it might look the same. it might be able to convince others that it was the same. i would know.

i hope i am able to bring my vision into reality. i have confidence.
Blue Baron
VW Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: jims 1954 Reply with quote

banana split wrote:
The perfect marriage Surprised
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Yes. those cab roofs appear to have come from John Chipp's farm in Delhi Ontario.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...ght=chipps

Jimone wrote:
ill counter that the provenance is everything. i would know it was a reproduction. it might look the same. it might be able to convince others that it was the same. i would know.

This is all true, but you'll also know it's not the cab or the doors it was born with either. That would still give it a hybrid provenance.

NOS factory panels do exist, and it sounds like you may have the resources to hunt them down, but I've never lost sleep knowing I have a solid foundation of new steel under me. Those new panels can be considered part of the ongoing legacy of the vehicle, and a new coin you struck yourself.

Heinz Nordhoff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: jims 1954 Reply with quote

Blue Baron wrote:
This is all true, but you'll also know it's not the cab or the doors it was born with either. That would still give it a hybrid provenance.

NOS factory panels do exist, and it sounds like you may have the resources to hunt them down, but I've never lost sleep knowing I have a solid foundation of new steel under me. Those new panels can be considered part of the ongoing legacy of the vehicle, and a new coin you struck yourself.

i saw the chips thread when i was first introduced to those cabs. pretty cool story there. i plan to track the story and histroy of every piece i acquire. the better the story the more robust the truck becomes. ive saved every hunk or rust and scrap of crap that has fallen off of the truck. i have several coffee cans of barndoor dust. i call it Scrappy Crap. my interest in history and story is a large part of why i would rather track down old rusty bits than buy newly manufactured parts. i like the hunt.

i like the thought of a continued legacy. i may end up choosing or needing to buy repop stuff. the scarce nature of the truck means some things may not be available at any price. safety is a real concern as well.

i have the a ton of appreciation for anyone who fixes and drives any of these things. the processes undertaken are as much art as they are auto repair.

i dont anticipate doing major work on this thing untill i have my beetle running. that gives me time to gather parts as well as allowing me to hone my knowledge and practice skills on a much easier rebuild before tackling this monstrosity.
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

Jim, that was a very sweet article about your dad. Thanks for posting it. What is the magazine called/availability? He would be proud of you for saving his truck.
Linda

Jimone wrote:
i finally heard back from the cab dude. he told me "save your nickels". i wont be messaging him again.

i will reiterate that if someone here buys that stuff and wants to unload one of the cabs they should hit me up. ill buy it. cash. im right down the street from that guy, so you wont even have to do much about getting it to me when you pick your stuff up.

in other news:

my friend mike wrote this up about my pops in the most recent VVWCA newsletter. dad was the previous owner of this truck.

i miss you dad

www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
widehatch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

this is a long shot but here goes.

i dont know the back story you were told on the single cab but its looks very familiar to me and im suspecting it might be the same one im thinking of. who knows. in the mid to late 90s while living in St Louis, MO my buddy picked up a rusty barndoor single cab that looked just like yours but it was complete minus the engine. i think it came from out of town and used to belong to a paint company. we we in our early 20s then and knew how to keep our buses running but knew nothing about rust repair. besides nobody in their right mind in the midwest was restoring rusty buses yet. at the same time there was a guy living in Kansas City who somehow found out about my buddies single cab and worked out a deal. he traded a equally shitty early 60s single cab and some cash for the barndoor single cab. we later found out that he parted the single cab out and sold all the parts. the deal kinda pissed off my buddy as he felt he was screwed out of the BD. we were told that he cut the roof clip off and sold it to John Jones of KCW and KCW grafted it on the roof of a panel along with a deluxe sunroof clip. that panel made the magazines back in the early 2000s. im wondering if your single cab is the remains of my friends old single cab.

Last edited by widehatch on Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

LAGrunthaner wrote:
Jim, that was a very sweet article about your dad. Thanks for posting it. What is the magazine called/availability? He would be proud of you for saving his truck.
Linda

thanks! i think he would be shocked. he might think i was crazy Smile.

the magazine is called "vintage Voice". its the bi-monthly newsletter of the Vintage Volkswagen Club of America. their website is vvwca.com. membership is free. digital versions of the newsletter are free too. its like $30 a year to get the paper version.
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

widehatch wrote:

i dont know the back story you were told on the single cab but its looks very familiar to me and im suspecting it might be the same one im thinking of. who knows. in the mid to late 90s while living in St Louis, MO my buddy picked up a rusty barndoor single cab that looked just like yours but it was complete minus the engine. i think it might of come from IL and used to belong to a paint company. we we in our early 20s then and knew how to keep our buses running but knew nothing about rust repair. besides nobody in their right mind in the midwest was restoring rusty buses yet. at the same time there was a guy living in Kansas City who somehow found out about my buddies single cab and worked out a deal. he traded a equally shitty early 60s single cab and a shitty squareback for the barndoor single cab. we later found out that he parted the single cab out and sold all the parts. the deal kinda pissed off my buddy as he felt he was screwed out of the BD. we were told that he cut the roof clip off and sold it to John Jones of KCW and KCW grafted it on the roof of a panel along with a deluxe sunroof clip. that panel made the magazines back in the early 2000s. im wondering if your single cab is the remains of my friends old single cab.

i know very little about the history of this truck. it had a cab at one point. at some point in the early 90s it was driving. pops proudly drove it over to his buddies house after he got it. dad acquired it while we lived in kansas city, so after 1988. it was at the very back of the garage, so before 1998. i know dad stopped driving it because he was convinced the thing was going to break in half. i have an engine case for it, but its not the original one.

it would be super interesting if this is the same truck. i remember my dad telling me about how he was thinking about chopping it into bits and sending it to the scrapper. he was going to use an angle grinder. i remember the angle grinder idea clearly. seemed like the wrong tool to me as a child.

im sorry your friend felt badly about the deal that he made. i think my dad felt badly about the state of the truck. it was beyond dads ability to fix in the 90s and he was an auto tech teacher and ASE certified technician. if it is the same truck it looks like nobody was having a good time Smile. ill make sure to have tons of fun with it to make up for that!

dad wrote an article about KD#'s at one point and mentions the truck and case, but i havent been able to track down the date of the article.

if you are still in touch with your friend i would love to hear more about his truck and the experience in general. who knows? maybe there is a partial barndoor single cab sitting next door for me to track down.
Turk.380 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

widehatch wrote:

i dont know the back story you were told on the single cab but its looks very familiar to me and im suspecting it might be the same one im thinking of. who knows.

Yep, that's my old '54 SCAB!

I was at one of the very early GROOVE JuneBug Jamboree shows.. (maybe even like the 1st or 2nd? it was in a strip-mall parking lot around 1995 or 96 perhaps?) set up in the swap area with my '64 21-window, passing time with some of my college photography homework.. a fellow approached me and we started talking about this old single cab he had. I don't think he was really a VW guy and was just driving by and saw the show. Anyway.. somehow or another we exchanged information.
It must have been some time later before we connected again because I remember driving back to Springfield from STL in bitterly cold weather. I drove down to look at the SCAB and drove back the same day.. it was in his back yard, sunk to the frame in the dirt with tall grass & weeds all around it. I couldn't even get underneath to look or open the cab doors. But we struck a deal for it, and he would even haul it back to St. Louis for me. Not sure, but I think I maybe paid something like $400 for it, delivery included.
He thought it was a '56 because it was titled from a hand-stamped MO Highway patrol # on the 36hp engine that was in it at the time. Probably from a '56 Beetle.

The truck was very complete at the time.. it had gates, the semaphores, all the cab interior panels, a floor mat.. treasure chest dividers... it was all there except for the OEM tail lights which were hooged out and replaced with the usual generic box truck / trailer type units.

There was an angle-iron ladder rack bolted to the bed, which is what held in rotting leaf material and whatnot along the cab panel and completely rotted it out. There was even remnants of the wood slats screwed to the bed still in places.

At the time my plan was get it drivable and I set about dismantling much of the mechanicals of the truck. Anyway, as Billy indicated we were in our early-mid 20's, poor, and none of us of course had ever dealt with a Barndoor bus before. I didn't even know they had lever shocks and I couldn't just run down to Archway and pick up wheel cylinders and a repro un-broken front floor mat and call it a day. Laughing
the other big shitty thing that happened was that I removed all the gates (well, they mostly just kinda broke off) and I propped them up on the garage outside. Unbeknownst to me however, scrap men would cruise the alleys of south city on the regular, and only like a day or two later they vanished. Who TF would steal VW SCAB GATES!!!?? Well, it was my landlord who finally filled me in on the scrappers. shit. Sad

There was ghost logos of "Corbett Painting" on the cab still... they were still in business in Springfield at the time (maybe still?) and I actually contacted them and spoke to the owner's son. He said his dad had a small fleet of pickups in the 50's and this was one of them. He wasn't sure how many of the trucks were VW's, this may have been the only one. He also said something about the guy I had bought it from "stole it from his dad"!! Shocked Not sure what that means as I kinda didn't want to press that issue. Not sure if literal, or he just feels like he screwed his dad on the deal, or what. But might also explain the weird title. yikes.
He did say he thought he had photos of the truck from back int eh day, logoed up with the painting crew. So if they're still around it might be worth investigating!

It sat torn apart in that south city garage for a few year, I bought a house not far away that had a 1,000sq/ft garage and it was moved there, re-assembled to the point where it could be rolled around at least. It was pretty much a workbench there, for a few more years.

1999 - 2000, I was unemployed for a long time after the tech bubble of the 90's burst and was in a bad way. Dan Kinsey of Kansas City somehow knew of the SCAB and that I might be interested in selling. We made a deal and I got a few hundred dollars and a super crusty '63 SCAB in trade for it. it was Saturday March 4th, 2000. I know the day well because it was the day my father died in a motorcycle accident. Dan Kinsey and Mike Lawson tow-dollied the '63 from KC to STL that day behind a Jetta I think (with no input shaft support so it shit that out along the way), then we loaded up the SCAB and all the boxes of parts to it.. dash pod, semaphores, etc) and they drove off. Billy came by to visit and see the '63 SCAB, and we went to Uncle Bills or something for dinner. When I got back home, StL police were at my door.

Anyhoo... Dan said that he was going to fix it up and get it back on the road, but later I was told he'd scrapped the whole thing, cab was cut off and sold, etc. and that it was basically just junked.

I'm pretty stoked to see that it's actually this much intact still!!

Best of luck to you! I have a lot of crappy photos (from film) so HMU and I can send them your way.

Cheers,
Brian

Here's the smoking gun that it's the same SCAB:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

great morning read with my coffee. So rad you now have history on your single cab as well as some older photos of your barndoor from a former owner.

Looking forward to hearing what Corbett Painting has to say.
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

stl_stadtroller wrote:

Yep, that's my old '54 SCAB!

WOW!

thats amazing. there are some holes in the bed that line up with where the ladder rack would have been.

im sorry to hear about your father. that shit hurts.

i have some pictures of a barndoor cab that look super similar. i assumed they were a different vehicle because of how decent looking they were. ill have to find them again.

message sent!

now to track down the painting company! and those dudes who chopped the cab off!

the time frame is enough different from the stories id heard that i wonder if my dads friend is remembering a different truck being driven to his house. pops owned a lot of vws over the years.
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

Thanks Jim, I just joined and there is so much to read/study that will keep me from getting my chores done LOL.

Looking forward to more updates and I enjoy your positive can do attitude. BTW your dad looks so familiar. I went to college for industrial arts degree as they just switched over to technology ed. I feel a kinship. Sorry he is gone Crying or Very sad
Linda

Jimone wrote:
LAGrunthaner wrote:
Linda

thanks! i think he would be shocked. he might think i was crazy Smile.

the magazine is called "vintage Voice". its the bi-monthly newsletter of the Vintage Volkswagen Club of America. their website is vvwca.com. membership is free. digital versions of the newsletter are free too. its like $30 a year to get the paper version.

www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
djfordmanjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

WOW, this gives the whole story a new direction ! Absolutely awesome !

52 Barndoor DLX Coachbuild project
55 Wolfsburg panel project, og paint Taubenblau L31
62 Dickholmer, custom color Seeblau L360
63 1500 Notch, og paint Rubin Rot L456
67 1500 Käfer, og paint Lotus weiß L282 w/red interior
ThatVWGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

Brain & his buds have been telling some version of this slanted tall tale for 20+ years. When it was just word of mouth in the Midwest I was happy to let my reputation speak for me and his for him. Now that it has been taken to the internet let me clarify a few things.

widehatch wrote:
… a guy living in Kansas City who somehow found out about my buddies single cab.

stl_stadtroller wrote:
Dan Kinsey of Kansas City somehow knew of the SCAB

To hear them tell the story I deployed military surveillance technology and a small army of telepaths to discern the location of "The SCAB". The fact is Brian talked about the truck to more than a few fellow enthusiasts. News of a Barndoor discovery was just as much news then as it would be now. The VW community is small and the story spread. No mystery here. “Somehow” = Brian and his friends spread the word. Lots of people knew about the truck, nobody else was interested.

widehatch wrote:
… a guy living in Kansas City…worked out a deal. he traded a equally shitty early 60s single cab and some cash for the barndoor single cab…he was screwed out of the BD.

stl_stadtroller wrote:
We made a deal and I got a few hundred dollars and a super crusty '63 SCAB in trade for it.

Bullshit. For proof I’d like to ask the collective if anyone here would trade a ’54 Barndoor SC for a ’63 SC of equal or lesser condition and a few hundred dollars. That’s a firm “Hell No” both then and now. As evidenced by Brian’s pictures the deal was made in broad daylight, nothing was hidden. Brian wasn’t a rookie so the ’63 had to be in significantly better condition than the ’54 otherwise he wouldn’t have made the deal for only a “few hundred bucks” difference, end of story. To imply that he was “screwed” in the deal is an insult to Brian because it says he is an idiot. He is not an idiot and I'm not a cheat. Again, lots of people knew about it, nobody else was interested. Brian accepted the best deal he was offered. If others were interested why didn’t he sell it to them?

stl_stadtroller wrote:
Anyhoo... Dan said that he was going to fix it up and get it back on the road, but later I was told he'd scrapped the whole thing, cab was cut off and sold, etc. and that it was basically just junked.

First, in the absence of an explicit promise, when you sell something you lose all say so in the future of that thing. It’s been 20+ years and for anyone, including myself, to say they remember the exact transcript of a two-decade old conversation would be lying. That being said, I know with 100% certainty I never made an explicit promise to get the truck back on the road. I know this because 1) I take promises pretty seriously and 2) I am not now, nor have I ever been, into the either rat look or losing a significant amount of money…and those are the only two options for making that truck roadworthy. If Brian would have given me the truck and I wouldn’t have made that promise. As you can see the truck has serious rust issues to the point of being a safety issue. There were no funky green panels back then and I don’t do body work. The cost to make that truck safe and legal would have far exceeded the value so not a proposition I would have agreed to.

Last edited by ThatVWGuy on Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

as you can see i found Dan Kinsey.

Dan sent me this picture which he said was the project that the trucks cab went to:

havent found Corbett Painting yet. i contacted "KCW" if kcw is Kustom Coachwerks. havent heard back from them yet.

id like to track down a copy of whatever magazine the "panel deluxe" ended up in. if anyone has any info about that im all ears.
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

Things were different in the '90s, Obviously. Luckily even some stuff that got parted out and cut up survived, because anything can be rebuilt now, and some of it is even economically viable.
VWoA literature and early dealership or distributor literature/pictures/information
djfordmanjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

Don't know about anybody else's thing, But as much as this pink custom bus is stupid and hideous, maybe even gross. can't help but smile about its cartoonish, nonsense appeal and attitude.
Wouldn't want to be seen in that thing anywhere, but certainly would enjoy driving it down a highly frequented highway with a paper bag over my head. this thing is madly entertaining.... Very Happy
Its good to know the cab didn't get scrapped for junk metal but at least has been saved.

52 Barndoor DLX Coachbuild project
55 Wolfsburg panel project, og paint Taubenblau L31
62 Dickholmer, custom color Seeblau L360
63 1500 Notch, og paint Rubin Rot L456
67 1500 Käfer, og paint Lotus weiß L282 w/red interior
ThatVWGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

djfordmanjack wrote:
Don't know about anybody else's thing, But as much as this pink custom bus is stupid and hideous, maybe even gross. can't help but smile about its cartoonish, nonsense appeal and attitude.
Wouldn't want to be seen in that thing anywhere, but certainly would enjoy driving it down a highly frequented highway with a paper bag over my head. this thing is madly entertaining.... Very Happy
Its good to know the cab didn't get scrapped for junk metal but at least has been saved.

I have driven it - fantastic ride. It was among the first bagged busses. People either loved it or hated it. If it's not your thing, no worries, there are plenty of people who do like it. It's been a long time but as I recall this was only the third VW John had built - An Oval, a Single Cab then the Barndoor Double Door Sunroof Slammed Panel. You can disagree with the design an color choices but there is no denying John has crazy talent.

Also, this bus didn't get the entire cab, only the roof clip. The nose clip went to a friend in NY for a more-than-worthy Barndoor 23 window.

Last edited by ThatVWGuy on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

djfordmanjack wrote:

Pink and lowered aren't my thing, but I do kinda like the skylights and sunroof on a panel. I don't like it enough to own one, but it is neat. Doubledoor walkthroughs are the bomb.
VWoA literature and early dealership or distributor literature/pictures/information
Jimone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Jims 1954 Reply with quote

djfordmanjack wrote:

it makes me happy every time i see a customized vehicle. i think the world is a better place and certainly more fun when we all have the time, money and freedom to express ourselves.

im glad the roof ended up somewhere where it is appreciated.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: