Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kaefer-Nostalgie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
CEP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I recently purchased a brake light switch from Walter at Kaefer Nostalgie. It's a high-quality German-made reproduction of the original design with screw-on connectors. I'm extremely happy with the quality of the part, and the excellent customer communication. The transaction went very smoothly. The part was carefully packaged and the tracking information was provided.
Chris
Thom1315
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Hello,

I am very happy with the quality of the parts and the service kaefer-nostalgie !😀👍

Thom1315
Valmir Azevedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

For a long time I've been buying parts for my VW with Walter Santoni, from Kaefer nostalgie, I never had any problems, besides being very attentive, the parts are of excellent quality, with tracking and super fast shipping. I recommend and thank the Kaefer nostalgie team for the great work.
WickedAirbrush808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Aloha From Hawaii...I recently purchased a pair of heart light besel and seals from Kaefer-Nostalgie and couldnt be happier with my purchase....Excellent fit and finish top quality product, I also appreciate your quick response time and fast delivery...Mahalo's Pete \m/, BigIsland Hawaii
Twincam4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I hope all my transactions go as well as the one I just had with
Walter @kaefer-nostalgie.
What at first seemed to be an issue with my purchase was in fact MY mistake.
I sent Walter an email, and even though I was mistaken, his response was one of professionalism and respect

"Hello my friend, So let me solve this issue."

The issue was quickly worked out and I could not be happier

I will buy from him again without hesitation...

Mike K
Marco74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Hi I’m a private collector, T&A Motorsports I wanted to jump on here and give Walter a shout out.... and say thanks! He’s helped me multiple times with my builds, I can always find what I need. I needed parts for my Heb 356, and sure enough he had them, perfect quality and great prices. He’s been very helpful finding parts for my splits.I recently received my glove box doors and was very happy they were exactly what I needed,and just exactly as described. Walter makes buying a breeze with quick responses to any questions, and fast shipping. Highly recommend Kaefer-Nostalgie for all your split needs! Thanks again.
tmdenis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Hello, I’m very happy with the service from Walter and parts quality from VW Logo kaefer-nostalgie.
The experience has been very good. Walter has been very helpful and attentive by responding very quickly on questions and issues.
- I had a defective starter button delivered. He sent another one very quickly and the new one works perfect.
I will be a returning customer for sure!! Cool
Thank you
xke64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Walter is super to deal with. On top of my orders all the time. I received a defective part and it was replaced immediately. Excellent service and a dream to deal with compared to some others I have dealt with as I rebuilt my '53 bug.

Ivan
mpkai77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

hello, i bought a set of taillights for my split. I'm from Hamburg / Germany and the shipping and process were great! The parts are super processed! best regards Kai
chris_m827
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Awesome oval rear apron and valance!!! High quality parts. Looks identical to the original. And I was help thru the whole process of ordering. I hope to buy more parts.
Idkutet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Ordered the black steering wheel for my scab …. At the house within 5 days. Was hoping for a tracking number (email reply) , but no biggie -
the steering wheel is good quality & packaged well. Will order from them again … digging that patina wheel for my bus
downsbs1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Wow, I ordered the coat hooks for my '58 from these guys. They are beautiful!!! Great product, shipped quickly, and I would recommend them to anyone!
kafer53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I recently ordered some parts for my zwitter completion from Walter at KN.
No problems at all. Good communication and attention to detail.
Their items are nice quality.
We had a slight issue with the wrong window rubber being sent with the first order but again the communication was good and after I explained to Walter,
he fixed the problem and send the replacement/correct item to me asap without any delay and at no additional costs to me.
No concerns here and good overall transaction. Would continue to buy from them.
Paul
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Over the years I have done business with Kaefer-Nastalgie and Walter
Very happy with the service, quality of the parts.
I will continue to and would recommend making it your first stop.
Avoid waisting your time and money on the just thst is being sold out there.

Thank you,
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I ordered the Bay Bus rear safari window kit from Kaefer, but the package arrived heavily damaged/rewrapped, it was missing parts, and the frame was bent (a miracle the glass didn't beak!). Clearly, DHL fouled up, and didn't fess up to their errors.

I emailed photos of the window, the shipping labels, and funky wrapped box remnants to Walter Santoni, who after looking them over agreed to send a new shipment, which arrived recently. He also has offered to send a mailing label to ship the bent window back.

The problem was not his fault, it was clearly the shippers, but he came through and made it right.

I would buy from Kaefer again.
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY! ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
scott_pfeiffer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I've purchased three items from Kaefer-Nostalgie thus far and would have no issues purchasing many more. All have been excellent quality and Walter has been extremely helpful and communicative. Yes, at times he does not respond immediately but he always responds. Traveling would explain that. My most recent item was held up in customs for quite some time. Walter checked on it and kept me informed the best he could, despite it being a situation that he had absolutely no control over.

100% recommend them!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Classifieds Feedback
51deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I received the part I ordered from Walter today and wow this man is a true craftsman and a man who goes out of his way to do everything for the customer. I will continue to do business with Walter.
ileslm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Ordered Safari Windshield from [email protected]. Love how the windshield looks, windshield itself was easy enough to install. Not thoroughly impressed with with post brackets but fabricated my own and it all looks and works great . Recommend getting windshield from them as the service and communication was good. Walter very friendly and helpful.

Quote:
ODDER316
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Ordered myself a set of safari windows for my 66 today. I will post up here about my purchase when I receive them and again with pics after installing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: