Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

werksberg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: werksberg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Scbrice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Decided to do a old looking but new stereo and got some of werksberg kick panels with speaker cut outs. Paypal him and stuff always shows up days later. I don't go back and forth with nonsense emails and did you get my order. He's never let me down. My whole interior is werksberg abs panels! Thanks again!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Scbrice wrote:
Decided to do a old looking but new stereo and got some of werksberg kick panels with speaker cut outs. Paypal him and stuff always shows up days later. I don't go back and forth with nonsense emails and did you get my order. He's never let me down. My whole interior is werksberg abs panels! Thanks again!

Thanks for your business.

Folks that might buy on Tuesday or Wednesday it can be shipped out on Thursday when my PT employee comes in to handle the USPS type shipments.

I handle the large panels and full kits shipments....and running the business.

Last summer a VW friend wanted some TMI panels for his Type 3....I ordered them for him and was told 6 to 9 weeks BEFORE shipping. It was 8 weeks.

It is rare times it takes me maybe a month (when buried in many, many paid big orders) to ship out kits.... or 1st time ever made items.

It happens....

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

What’s the normal lead time for the items you advertise on here?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

scwright99 wrote:
What’s the normal lead time for the items you advertise on here?

That depends on the paid orders before your PAID order....sometimes maybe a week or less with simple USPS shipping (Thursday my part timer comes in to handle them) or longer if out of stock on a product or panels...... too many big orders ahead of yours.

Rarely a month.... Other Interior makers states 7 to 9 weeks before shipping as that back logged up as last summer a friends asked about upholsterer panels for not models that I already make.

But if more than 2 weeks, the buyer gets special collectable items tossed in.

But what of my close to 400 products are you asking about?????

FYI: I (or we) ship out anywhere from 15 to 30 paid orders a week and several full Bus interiors too. But at times, that is not enough to the high demand.

PS: My business is up for sale (quietly the last 2 years) if anyone is looking to buy an international known, 45 year established business.

Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sent in order 11/19

I assumed you received and all is correct.
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just looked and you sent the PP funds as Friends and Family instead of GOODS as you are buying goods from me.

I just found it and refunded your PP payment and a note to. Please remit and I will try and get it out late next week.

FnF does does not show up as an order that needs to be SHIPPED....nor your verified PP address, I can't use PP for the paid shipping label, You won't get an automated e-mail that it was shipped, nor both of us are protected at PP.

My copy and paste directions (had you e-mail me questions before hand or now)

How to make a PayPal payment:

PayPal account: (you can copy e-mail link her) [email protected] (or I can send you a PP billing), but please leave a MESSAGE at PayPal what the payment is for as my "Crystal Ball" is in the shop!

Click PayPal top tab "SEND MONEY"
To: [email protected]

Select: "GOODS" (NO payments as “Friends and Family”, "Gifts" or "Services" as no ship to address and my PP seller or your buyer protection)

Amount: Product price, shipping stated in the ad listing and Calif. sales tax if you are in Calif. or it is being ship to a Calif. address.
Continue....

State in the message link: What you are buying by the part #, ship cost, plus your year & model of the vehicle, (area code) and phone number (for shipping company to use if they can't find you) and listed address is a home or business too!

Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I must have copied the instructions from an old post that didn’t specify “Goods”

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2451989

Money has been resent
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for the remittance and today I found a pre made custom made box for your order, it might go out on Friday or so....

BUT I have like 135 ads on here and another 150 (?) ads on GreedeBay too... had to keep them update.

But are we Friends or Family? Nope....

PP Used to have GOODS, Service or FnF 3x options...now just GOODS / Services (they charge us sellers a fee) or FnF (no fees to receiver).

But it is all GOOD now... Cool Wink

Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received both orders quick (thanks). I’m a little confused on the fitment and 2 pieces.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

scwright99 wrote:
Received both orders quick (thanks). I’m a little confused on the fitment and 2 pieces.

Read the back labels on the FREE BONUS 2nd Vanagon back seat kick panel.

You got 2 for the price of 1.....as the cnc shop mis drilled holes in the freebie one.
You won't see those extra holes but not my way of doing business sending out 2nds as first quality parts that I make.

Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

1 van, 2 kick panels.

So in the second photo, how does the panel(s) attach with the 4 clips sent?
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

scwright99 wrote:
1 van, 2 kick panels.

So in the second photo, how does the panel(s) attach with the 4 clips sent?

Instructions are stated in the ad and the label on the back. Drill the 4 holes, attach the clips with the included hardware and then the RS KP just pops on the 4 seat tubes.

Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Did you look at the photo at all?
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

scwright99 wrote:
Did you look at the photo at all?

Did you read the ad before buying and looked at yours first?

What is behind my panel? I don't have a crystal ball here to know what YOUR Vanagon is liked.

Remove that pressed board if in the way?????

Is your Vanagon a Syncro? They take a different RS KP....taller and different shaped.

Mateo83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Normal 2wd vanagon, thus why I ordered vanagon kick plate. I don’t have a crystal ball either to find the magic legs to clip on to.
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

scwright99 wrote:
Normal 2wd vanagon, thus why I ordered vanagon kick plate. I don’t have a crystal ball either to find the magic legs to clip on to.

Again, remove that lower seat panel to find the seat bars / tubing..... You didn't look at the ad photos and compared to your weird seat set up.

Is it a Z bed or other option seat???

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am having a -20% off end of the year sale at my eBay store until Sunday night.

My eBay prices are +10% over the stated The Samba and retail prices as eBay charge us sellers monthly fees, 10% of the sold price and 10% of the shipping costs also... Rolling Eyes

https://www.ebay.com/str/werksberg

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

FYI:
We will be traveling back to OC, Calif Jan 22 thru Feb 5th to restock my business supplies, personal reasons, Jan 29th SuperCross MX race at Anaheim stadium and LA Grand National Roadster show to see VW Friends....

If you are in OC during that time and want to cash buy products, e-mail me to set it up but a min $100 purchase. Save cash...

[email protected]

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well, today our plans to be back in OC, Calif for 2 weeks went away.... maybe mid or so March now.

Going to also be missing LA Grand national Roadster show, Anaheim rd 4 SX and more....

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ok, no more direct Canada or international shipments from me.....only thru my e Bay store.

Again I was the NICE guy and took a Canadian order for a buyer. He paid, I shipped in 4 days time, I use GOODS at PayPal for payment as I then use PP shipping everything so the buyer and myself are protected....plus the buyer egts an automated e-mail sent to them it was shipped, estimated day of arrival and tracking number.

The buyer waited 3 weeks and then (Didn't contact me first...) files a PP claim as "NOT received and no response from the seller".

So I am out the product, the expensive shipping cost and worst yet... my time that I could had filled other paid orders in the tall stack.

Not my fault they didn't get it in a week or so as with their country border blockage and truckers protesting mandated vaccinations to get over the Covad world wide pandemic.

It is the old scam that was on International eBay buyers used and now.

I am done with it....

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: