Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

icemanhd - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: icemanhd
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
craiglister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

yeah really great to deal with. Responds almost immediately, great price, great packing and quick shipping.

a+
4624squareroot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Keith has been hugely helpful with the purchases that were made from him.
Everything was packaged very well and shipped immediately upon payment.
An absolute professional!
4vdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Grate communication, fast shipping and excellent packaging would not hesitate to purchase other items from Keith ,
mikeey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of heads from Keith recently and I can tell you that he made the purchase as smooth as I’ve ever experienced. Purchasing anything on Samba is a crap shoot as most of you probably know however Keith mentioned in his ad some of the folks that had a hand in building the heads that I bought. I knew immediately just by the friends he keeps that this is a standup guy. This was the biggest money purchase I had ever made on Samba and since I have been burned soooo many times I was very nervous about the purchase. Keith made me feel at ease and kept me informed thru the whole process. His packaging was first rate and the heads arrived on time and undamaged. He even gave me some free things. You can feel safe buying from this seller. He will not misrepresent what he sells and will go the distance to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Five stars out of five
squashed66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased a VDO Head temp gauge for a reasonable price considering that they are NLA. Great service, and perfect part. ***** 5 stars
TheNick80
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a vintage sump from Keith. Transaction went smoothly and everything was packed well. Slight hiccup in shipping but was quick to communicate that he would get things back on track asap. Which i appreciated. Thank you again.

Nick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gets
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a 1965 Owners Manual from Keith. Excellent transaction! Great communication, item was exactly as described, fast shipping! Highly recommended seller!
tubugs70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a very quick, easy purchase from NWVWPerformance. Very polite and efficient. I would have no problem with dealing with them again. 100% satisfied. Ed from MN
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67kafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some bearings from Keith recently and everything went smooth. Excellent communication, Well packed, fast shipping and no issues shipping to Canada. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks.
49vwsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just collected my single tip muffler from the post office. Well packed and just as described. Will recommend him as a seller and will look for more parts from Keith.
Driver: It's OK officer, I don't wear glasses..I have contacts.
Officer: I don't care WHO you know!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
txoval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Keith is a great seller, good communication and prompt shipping.

I have bought 3 sets of main bearings and a set of rod bearings from him and all have arrived in perfect condition.
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Came up with a cam I needed, which was out of stock everywhere I checked. Fast shipping too. Thank you very much!
Jon Adams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received my piston and cylinder set from Keith. He kept me updated with shipping information and they arrived as promised in perfect condition. It was a pleasure doing business with him!
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: icemanhd - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a NOS camshaft from Keith. Very satisfied. Quick shipping and communication, fair price too!

Casey
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: