Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Nalu33
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Jonnyla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my part in the mail today. Item was packaged and shipped as promised. In a timely manner.
Thanks again!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: jumping the gun. Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:
Kai needs to understand that it takes time to get people sorted via obsolete parts. Kai purchased a church key that was pictured in the ad and was shipped the very same key, he was looking for a deluxe key for the same price as aftermarket new and decided to leave nasty feedback before trying to sort out a resolution. I offered to pay the $2.50 first class mail back to me, and I would send out a key that I had just gotten in from a parts trip, but kai decided to make a mess instead of being patient with the purchase claiming I was ignoring his emails and concerns. if you know me, you know I do not ignore my customers unless they turn into a real pain in the ass. At any rate, I would warn sellers that this is a buyer that tries to get something better than the usual and wants it shipped next day to make him happy. sellers beware, he jumps the gun and is uneasy, he needs to understand people have lives and their lives do not revolve around Kai. happy to get you sorted, just send back the key your not happy with, and end the dispute, so I can send you $2.50 that you requested back for shipping and I can get you a key you will be happy with. SAD you go to this forum to mudsling instead of working with people. says a lot about you.

here is a link to the ad where this buyer, kai, saw a deluxe church key. if you can spot the chrome key in the lot, please point it out and let me know where it is. as you can see Kai, they are all exactly the same, no chrome key. so for that, you purchased the right key, the key was shipped directly in a few days, and what your wanting does not exist from the ad. I had a chrome key that came in, that I was willing to ship to you, that I was willing to refund your $2.50 for the correct one that was purchased back to me, to send you a key you would be happy with, and you still started this crap on the feedback forum. well, we do reap what we sew. and you received exactly what you purchased. enough said. have a great night! here is link to the ad which he purchased from, you be the judge.....
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=458136

$2.50 refund sent back to you this morning for sending back the church key your purchase from me from my ad. you should have the chrome key I have replaced for you in the mail today. I will look in my post box for the first key and let you know when it arrives. Chadd
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject: so you can see what kind of person KAI is Reply with quote

Nalu33 wrote:
I sent the key back to you chad. No need to keep posting all this blah blah blah stuff but if you feel inclined just post it here on your page where it belongs... I ended it as you requested and sent your repop key back, end of subject!
Good luck

Your welcome for your Chrome church key that was not listed in my ad, your also welcome for me exchanging the actual key you purchased from my ad, and sending your shipping money back to me for the first. key. I am sure that is what you meant to say, so I just went ahead and said it for you. I am really looking forward to seeing you at this coming OCTO or the classic OCTO so I can put a face to your comments. glad you like the chrome key, I hope you use it in all kinds of places around the world! many thanks! chadd Wink
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VbugmanW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a few split bus parts from Kai. He was very easy to work with and even included a few other small items at no charge and without me asking for them. I look forward to working with him again!
nvega
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little rocky at first because my email got crossed, but Kia made it work out for me! Part was as described! Fast shipping.

Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a tin Japanese toy from Kai. Smooth transaction. He delivered as promised. No issues at all. I would not hesitate to do more business with Kai.
rcroane Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a fuse block from Kai for my '65 bug. Upon receipt, I realized that it was not for a '65 bug as the listing had stated. I contacted Kai about returning the item. Kai was very courteous and apologized for the listing error. He promptly refunded the purchase price and shipping charges.

Kai made an honest mistake and made good on it. I could not ask for a better seller and I would most definitely buy from him again.

Thanks, Kai.
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

I purchased an ash tray from Kai. It was nice, as described, and priced fairly. It was well packaged and arrived soon. He also held it for over the weekend, on my word, as I was on travel with poor internet, and equally poor memory of my paypal PW! Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Kai purchased an interior light from me and the deal went through smoothly. He is very nice to deal with. Thank you Kai!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MaicoCPA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Purchased an early SC pop out frame from Kai and all went smoothly, item exactly as described.

- 1952 VW Ambulance
- 1967 Porsche 912
- A bunch of Maico vintage MX bikes
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Purchased a few parts and items were as described and shipped lightning quick thanks for the sweet deal buddy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
singlecabmadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Bought a bus prop rod. 25 bucks shipped fast and in great condition as advertised. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
JerrodRedmond
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Excellent transaction, communication and price. Quickly shipped a 1960 transmission mount as advertised to get my Bug back on the road.
Type60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Highly recomended seller. Smile Fast reply. Helpful with finding the best shipping option. And last but not least, honest. When shipping turned out to be cheaper than expected, the excess money was returnere.
Regards
Anders.
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Kai saw a WTB ad that I had posted in the classifieds looking for a single mounting bracket and knurled nut for attaching a Split Bus clock that I have to a Split Bus dashboard. He offered those parts for a fair delivered price, and they arrived super quick and in nice condition. I'm very thankful to Kai as a seller for making my day! My old dash clock is now whole again!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Did a deal with Kai- very easy and straighfwd. Many thanks Kai!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Billy inquired about a couple parts I had. He knew just what he was looking for. He was clear in his communications and followed payment instructions perfectly… excellent follow through. Thank you!
Gillesthefrog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

Received a karmann ghia trunk scripted from Kai very nice condition and fast delivery to Canada thanks
josam48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

hello to all, for a first purchase at kai, I am quite satisfied
with good communication and fast shipping.
with on arrival a pretty wooden shift knob, with its pretty patina as we like. I recommend this person
thank you I will come back, hello to you!
Joe
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Nalu33 - [email protected] - Kai Reply with quote

First time shopper from this legend, would definitely buy again! Spot on with everything!

Cheers Jer
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: