Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NOS_Frank
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 12, 2024
BoltonFTW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:35 am    Post subject: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS Temp Sensor 2 spacer from Francois (NOS Frank). He was easy to deal with, had great packaging, and shipped from Canada to USA for a reasonable rate.

He has a lot of great listings on the samba classifieds.
He didn't have any feedback started on here yet though he has sold many items so I thought I would start one up for him.

Cheers
1977 Westfalia Weekender Tintop (very first car - SOLD Sad )
1992 VW Corrado VR6 (SOLD)
Typ3nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

NOS Frank, Positive Feedback Here!
Thanks for the Great NOS original VW parts, Great communication and response, prompt shipping from Canada to USA, would recommend and will purchase from again. Keep the VW parts coming!
Regards, Typ3nut
PMWVW1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

NOS Frank RE: NOS Bosch generator brushes for my 71 Westy. Very prompt shipping and a pleasure to do business with! Thank You!
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

I bought a NOS pedal bracket from François. He responded quickly, sent it out quickly, and the part was exactly as described! Thank you again!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

Purchased a brake cable from Francois. Smooth and easy transaction.
- good wishes in the new Year -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

I have purchased several items from Francois and the quality of his parts is excellent. Easy and friendly communications and fast shipping. I would not hesitate to buy again.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jjnordle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

Just got some NOS tie rod ends from François. Great parts and a great transaction. Fast shipping. Highly recommended! Thanks!
Max Welton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

I ordered a type 3 wiper shaft. François said it shipped on 28 June but it has not arrived yet. I post this on 19 July.

I did select a shipping option that did not include a tracking number. I won't do that again.

If it does show up, I'll update this feedback.

Max
LLE2427
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

I ordered a NOS alternator from François.
Everything is ok, except that François kept the pretty vintage OG box which appears on the photo of the ad.
Too bad... Neutral

J'ai commandé un alternateur NOS à François.
Tout est ok, sauf que François a gardé la jolie boite d'époque qui apparait sur la photo de l'annonce.
C'est dommage...
Neutral

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
AhnwS71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

I made a purchase with Francois. The item was promptly sent and received even though it was an international purchase.. I would recommend anyone to purchase from him.
Thank you Francois

Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you. the Stranger
Vedubauman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

I just received a rather large order from Francois. It went perfectly! The items were shipped and received very quickly. The care in which the package was packed was excellent. Thrilled to have these hard to find parts! I look forward to doing more business with Francois in the future!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Automaticwesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

Received my package today from François, due to the excellent packaging it went through in perfect condition all the way to Germany. Really a pleasure to do business with François, looking forward to the next purchase.

Regards,
Michael
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PeCe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

Bought two Ghia bulb holders from NOS_Frank. Paid, including shipping in advance. After this, NOS_Frank has disappeared from the face of the earth. Does not respond to email or anything else. Is he a scammer? Prove me wrong Francois!
PeCe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

I hereby humbly take back my previous post. The package arrived today and I apologize to Francois if I suspected anything else. Hope you accept my apology.

Regards / P
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

Frank was quick to reply to messages and ship the item out. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again.
vwuguy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS Frank - [email protected] - Francois Briere Reply with quote

purchased NOS crankshaft. item exactly as described and item was here quickly a++ seller
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: