Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

latenightaircooled - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: latenightaircooled
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
drivingpenguin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brought my notch to Bryan to get the brakes checked out and set right... i had no pedal and the car shimmied and pulled. 100 bucks and 5 hours later i was heading home with awesome brakes and the car is driving and stopping great. Love having this shop nearby.
Ragtop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the vert door panels. They're in great condition,great price and fast shipping. Great transaction!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EA812
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the New Bug Ball Joints and Trailing arms that I purchased today. Can't beat that price and they look more like new than refurbished!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Heisenberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: Bryan is a trusted seller... Reply with quote

Got my deluxe bus window cranks within 3 days. VERY well packaged with super-fast shipping.

Handles were better than in photos.

Buy here with confidence.
frank1380
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of dual port end castings. They were priced very low, shipped quickly, well packaged, and in great shape. Emails were replied to promptly as well. All around great to deal with.
tobiism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Zenith carb and manifold from Bryan late last week. Today the carb shows up in even better shape than I thought, packaged very very well. The communication, pricing, packaging and shipping were TOP NOTCH. I will ad him to my favorites list.
Thanks!
Matt
slowvolks1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Bryan. He was very nice & answered all question (even the stupid questions I had Embarassed ). Parts were shipped quick. Thanks for everything.
billwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Would like to say I'm very happy with the service and products i purchased. Look forward to doing business with Latenightaircooled.

Bill
overrestored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bryan is a great seller. I purchased a set of bay window trailing arms with new ball joints. They're excellent. He's fast and honest!
One cool crazy cat
a yard full of fruit trees
26 chairs for some reason
a crapload of old shoes
a lot of books on history of the Mexican Ranchos
200+ kamax bolts... stacked in rows
Col_Forbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some new arms/ball joints for my 71 bay.. couldn't be happier.

Bryan was easy to contact and very helpful. Thanks again!

-Zach
71 Deluxe Bay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sheaboys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of Pedrini wheels from Latenightaircooled. They actually answered the phone on a holiday! Parts were shipped next day. Very pleased with the quality. Excellent transaction!
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast Shipper. Nice Price!
Thanks!
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome person to deal with. Super fast shipping. Thanks a bunch!!
cinnamon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

regarding replacement ball joints for bay

YOU HAD BETTER ASK ABOUT A VERY EXTENDED BREAK IN PERIOD OF ABOUT 500 MILES HE SAYS...

I purchased this set of four control arms and ball joints and the bay was dangerous to drive. The steering will NOT recenter until the OUT OF SPEC ball joints wear in...WHO HAS THAT TIME AND INSURANCE

when I wrote him about the problem he said OH YEA you have to break them in...
pondoras box
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

A little late posting this but,

I e-mailed about an add for some sliding sunroof parts, inquiring about shipping costs etc...

I don't always have high hopes of people responding as its always hit or miss with sellers on TheSamba, but he responded with a phone number and he informed me there was a lot of interest on the part (really good price) but I was the first to respond and would honor that. He took the time to box it up and get me a shipping quote and was even apologetic about the highish shipping price, not his fault at all. Us east coasters realize that the shippers get their pound of flesh.

The parts arrived quicker than I expected and packed to survive the end of the world boxed, bubble wrap, wrapped in paper, awesome packing job!

Very happy with the transaction and would not hesitate to buy from again!

Thanks!

1961 23 Window (Bobo)
1965 11 Window (Zelda)
1965 13 Window (Lucas)
1957 Oval ragtop
1988 Cabriolet VR6 conversion
Plus a lot of other rusty junk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dauz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've purchased several times from latenightaircooled. Quick to respond and even quicker turnaround on shipping. Items were always as described. Very trustworthy.
Fatchickaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought an IDF carb setup, manifolds, linkage, air cleaners, etc.. it showed up just as described, promptly, and was well packaged, all in all I would not hesitate go buy from them again.
65Danke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received the coil relocation bracket from the Classifieds. Smooth transaction, good communications and fast shipping. Thanks! Very Happy
kingcole808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a horn bar for a 64-65 steering wheel. Was in good shape, sent on Monday and arrived on sat to Hawaii. Was exactly what the ad said. Bryan got back to me quick. I recommend their services to anyone restoring VWs.
Muthashabubu Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: latenightaircooled - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bryan was quick to respond to me about item he was selling. (Although I didn't know it! lol)
After going to my spam folder looking for a different email, I found Bryan's email 3 days after he replied back to me.....oops!

So, if you think he has not got back to you check your spam folder ppl!

Fast shipping, great item!
Would buy from again in a heartbeat.

Cheers!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: