Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Carburetor issue jet debris Las Vegas has no technicians, help..
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markymarc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:39 am    Post subject: Carburetor issue jet debris Las Vegas has no technicians, help.. Reply with quote

Have carb issues in Vegas and there are no technicians for my dual 44 Webbers , any know of here in Vegas please ?
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Carburetor issue jet debris Las Vegas has no technicians, help.. Reply with quote

jet dibris? clean them out, and replace filters.I always ran a min of 3 filters. one befor fuel pump and 1 before each carb. good name brand filters.and change them yearly.also good fuel lines are a must.Ive seen lots of carb issues from old fuel hoses comming appart. also becarfull how hoses are pushed on to fittings as the hose can be dammaged or even part of it sheered off and gets in the carb/carbs. fuel pumps can also shed crap out of them.
KEGZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Carburetor issue jet debris Las Vegas has no technicians, help.. Reply with quote

If you can't help yourself, there are some VW shops in Vegas. There are also a SHITLOAD of offroad joints there as well. They'd be able to set you straight.

http://www.sincityvw.com/local-shops/
Markymarc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Carburetor issue jet debris Las Vegas has no technicians, help.. Reply with quote

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
I removed the carb and found the housing for the jet on the side of my carburetor was loose so after tightening walaa I'm back on the road.
Thank you....
This VW has had everything removed. All rubbers replaced. Entire electricle replaced. Senergy green paint with mirror finish. Black and grey two toned mesh interior and head liner. Polished out Porche 911 wheels. Disk brakes. 1835cc with fresh barrels and Pistons, dual 44m weber carbs. Auto craft roller rockers with dual springs. Stainless valves with ported cylinders. RC trans with strap and mendeola support. A1 stainless exhaust. MSD ignition. Let me know if you have any questions....
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: