Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

sbtcabman - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: sbtcabman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: sbtcabman - [email protected] Reply with quote

sbtcabman purchased some parts from me. Slight amount of quite pleasant Mediterranean haggling before settling on the deal! Affable communication Complemented by Fast Payment. Nice transaction and much Appreciated! Thanks Steve.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bally
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: sbtcabman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Steve is a top bloke to deal with. I bought a magazine from him and to help off set shipping costs he kindly purchased another magazine I was interested in and shipped the two together for me. Mighty fine service. Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: sbtcabman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I wanted to buy a steering wheel from Steve but shipping was crazy from the East Coast! Was not going to buy it when we started to talk about other parts to combine shipping. He offered me an OG paint wheel which I just started collecting and made the deal well worth it. He also packaged everything up nice and tidy and communicated superbly. I would definitely buy from him again! Thanks brotha!! Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oddacre65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: sbtcabman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have just bought a lovely San Francisco license plate frame from Steve. It found its way quickly to me in the UK safe and sound in really good packaging.

He was a pleasure to communicate with and the frame is exactly as described so I am very happy.

I thoroughly recommend trading with Steve.

Chris in the UK
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: