Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NWGhiaGuy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 22, 2024
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan is a great to deal with. I bought a Ghia dash section from him and it was exactly as described and beautifully packed. He even cut it exactly as I asked. You won't find a more honest seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

I would like to thank Dan and let the rest of the Samba society know that he is a great guy to deal with. Very good communication, fast reasonable shipping, and fair asking price. It was great to find a guy like Dan that had a obscure piece, that most would have thrown away (like the previous owner to my ghia did Rolling Eyes ) , advertised here on Samba. I cant say enough great things about how my deal went with Dan the NWghiaGuy! Top shelf service all the way around.

Thanks a million Dan!

Bill in NJ
Kerry67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Got a very nice rear view mirror, fair price, quick shipping from Dan Storgaard. Recommended!
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

I just bought another part from Dan and he was great to work with. His packing was good and he shipped the part right away. A great asset to the VW community. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWNut_69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Quick response and shipping, just as pictured. Thanks Dan!
John M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Purchased a 60's Ghia air cleaner assembly from Dan for restoration and adding to my 64' Ghia Coupe.. Excellent communications, fast shipping and securely packaged. Condition was better than advertised making the restoration easy. Thanks Dan, John M
dan wills
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

I ordered a couple of parts from Dan and they came in better condition than I thought they would at a great price. He was great to work with.
tlstapp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Great transaction. Body metal as advertised for my 1970 Ghia. Arrived on Greyhound a week quicker than I thought it would get here. Thanks Dan!
SEBB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipping. Dan is a serious seller.
Thanks for the deal !
tacker Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Bought some Rossi lights for parts they were packed extra good and just as described now I can make a nice set of lights. Thanks
cotegary
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Bought some Italian Webber’s from Dan. He was quick to answer questions and sent the carbs so fast they’d arrived faster than I thought possible. I’d buy from Dan again in a heartbeat! Thanks Dan!
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

I emailed Dan through his 'misc hardware' ad and he came back quickly with what I needed.

Price was fair and shipping was quick.
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
camfella04
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Recommend Dan.
Quick shipping, easy to deal with and shipped to Canada for me using the cheapest option.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

I bought a used thermostat from Dan. Came quick and looks great. Thanks again Dan. Bill.
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Dan is a really great seller. Would buy again from Dan or recommend him anytime. Thanks Dan.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Purchased an Earth shifter from Dan.
Good communication and fast shipping.
Perfect transaction!
Many Tranks!
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

I made a small purchase from Dan. In spite if the small sale, I received excellent communication and fast shipping. The parts he sent are in excellent condition too.

Thank you Dan.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Another great purchase from Dan. He found me some great Rear Seat Kick Panels for my Karmann Ghia. They are better than I expected. He was very helpful and his prices are very reasonable. He even refunded me part of the shipping cost after the shipping came in lower than the estimate. I would buy from Dan again anytime.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

Thanks Dan. The box with the axle nuts, door screws, dished generator pulley washers, etc arrived safe and sound!  Thanks for the VW hardware!  Stay healthy and enjoy your old VW!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NWGhiaGuy - [email protected] - Dan Storgaard Reply with quote

great seller. A++ Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: