Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

June 3rd & 4th 2022 - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juli1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 1:46 pm    Post subject: June 3rd & 4th 2022 - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Get your tickets here:

https://tickets.thefoat.com/WoodburnDragstrip/37th...wqecFpisA/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Hi Juli,

Awesome of you to step up for this Event. The Bug Run has an awesome history.

A few questions if I may please.

1. Are the swap spots the same size as past?
2. How much are the spots?
3. Is there an additional $35. for early set up entry?

Cheers, Gary
Juli1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Hi Gary,

Swap spots are the same size as the past. Swap space tickets are $35 which covers 1 swap spot and 1 adult entry. There is not an additional $35 for early setup, but if you are arriving on Friday and staying the night you will need to pay for camping which is $15.

https://tickets.thefoat.com/WoodburnDragstrip/37th...wqecFpisA/

Hope this helps! We are excited to see everyone!

Juli
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Long-roofs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Can we pay cash at the gate? I see the link to buy tickets, was just wanting to pay on arrival.

Thanks.

"No, I do not own a bleepin' leaf blower"

--
Juli1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Yes, cash at the gate is ok. But CASH Only, they do not take credit/debit cards.
Juli1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Also, if you are planning on showing your car in the Judged Show & Shine the deadline to register is May 31st!!
67rustavenger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Weather looks to be wet tomorrow.

I'll be there, in the staging lanes waiting.
But I'm not hopeful we'll get to race the entire day.

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Attended the NW Bug Run today.
As stated above, it was a wet affair. Rained most of the time. With a mild break mid morning.
The track staff attempted track drying operations. And just when things started looking promising. The clouds let loose with steady rain that, just would not let up. Oh well!

So I met up with Frenchroast and Steve Marriot and walked the swapmeet area three times. Looking for bargains on parts we thought we needed.

With the reduced crowds, we were able to browse for parts without feeling pressure to, Buy Now, or miss the deal.
I walked passed a tow bar early. Came back later and bought it for cheap.

The car show area was lightly attended. But considering the weather. It wasn't a bad turn out.

Sadly, Mike Fisher and family didn't have their cookie stand there this year.
I missed out on them last year and wanted to get some.
The fella's above raved that the cookies were delicious. Maybe next year Mike will have the bake sale again.

The parting shot.
Frenchroast's car and mine waiting for dry weather in the pit area.
Notice the puddles behind our cars.

All in all, we had a great time hanging out together looking for goodies to take home and put to use or resell.

Thanks for the laughs and friendship today French and Steve.

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
Emily's Owner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Looks like fun, I didn't make it as the house is getting prepped for painting. Of course if it keeps raining like this, we'll never get it painted.

ITMC - OG Den Mother

What (and I cannot stress this enough) The Actual Fuck?!

1974 Transporter
2023 Subaru Outback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Emily's Owner wrote:
Looks like fun, I didn't make it as the house is getting prepped for painting. Of course if it keeps raining like this, we'll never get it painted.

At this rate. You may get a chance to paint the house starting July 5th!
You how it is here, some years.

Juli1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: June 3rd & 4th - 37th Annual NW Bug Run - Woodburn, Oregon Reply with quote

Mark those calendars!! June 3rd is the 38th Annual NW Bug Run. New forum and event coming soon.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: