Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DSweinhagen
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 17, 2024
airkewld63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David Reply with quote

I bought a 12V gas gauge from David a few weeks ago and it was as described. Good guy to deal with, he even offered a refund if the gauge didn't work. The gauge works perfect! Respond's to e-mails in a timely manner and had the gauge packaged for maximum protection for the cross-country shipment. I will definitely keep watching his ad's for something else I may need.
1964 Deluxe Beetle
2003 VW GTI A.E. 1.8T- IY#2995 (totaled)
2004 VW Jetta GLI 1.8T (sold)
1963 OG Beetle
busnutbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: buyer feedback Reply with quote

Purchased a part from David in response to my want ad. Great part, great communication and fast shipping! Thanks again!

Bob
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chris Hollaway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered some oval drums from David, great to deal with and just as described.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a part - payment was confirmed and the part was shipped quickly.

Received the part today - in very nice condition and packed very well.

Thank you for an easy transaction and fantastic service.

-Josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David Reply with quote

Bought a Westy backrest support from David. Great comunication, honest description.

Responded to my wanted ad and even worked with me some on his asking price.

Packaged really well ; highly recommended and would be happy to do business with him in the future.

Thanks again David.

"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty."
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

Thomas Jefferson
PedalWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David Reply with quote

Thank you David the pedals were as described and the shipping was fast,

I really appreciate it, Scott

www.pedalwerks.com
@pedalwerksdotcom
909-289-9655
12' Golf 2.5
07' Rabbit 2.5
59' Single Cab
57' Oval hard top
55' Oval hardtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr-jynx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David Reply with quote

ive made 2 purchases from David. im in the uk and he is in the usa, was a pleasure to deal with and would without hesitation buy from him again.
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David Reply with quote

I purchased a pre 55 beetle vent window from David. It showed up in 2 days and is exactly as described. Thank you very much, I would not hesitate to purchase from you again.
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David Reply with quote

I had a great transaction with David. Parts were as described, price was very fair and he shipped them fast. And he is a vw guru!
Can't go wrong with David.
Thank You!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
McFunzeepants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: DSweinhagen - [email protected] - David Reply with quote

Thanks David for the awesome lug-nuts!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: