Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ALLSTOCKVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
Katak69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased 2 items from this seller on September 6th. 1 pc fan shroud and a hood T- handle. I received his parcel on 27th Sep. Unfortunately when i unboxing the parcel and realized that the T hood handle was not in the parcel. I try to contact this seller thru email. He reply me by asking me to send him my address. After that he remain silent and i try to contact him via several email. Until today he seem no answer my mail. As a seller, please have a courtesy to reply your buyer. Remain silent is not a solution. I don't mind if you have intention to cheat me just about the USD25 for a hood handle. Just wanted to remind and inform to all members in this forum, please beware of this seller.
AC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought several items from Mike and have been very happy. Albert
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rc536
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I went to Mike's shop and picked up a set of visors/mirror and a rear seat rail. Both were reasonably priced. Will do business with him again.
Erne
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I Neto went to Mike’s shop to pick up karmann ghia handles and bullet light unit , he gave me a Great price on the parts . Mike was friendly and knowledgeable on my questions, I would do business again , with Mike.. Very Happy Very Happy
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
timmeubanks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an original arm rest bracket for my 62 ragtop. Arrived so quickly and at a fair price. Thank you! Nice to have a solid drivers armrest as well. Would buy from again.

Current: 1962 Anthracite Ragtop Bug and 1960 Dove Blue Double Cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ted2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a restored Oval horn. This was an easy transaction and was happy to open the box and see an outstanding restoration.
The only problem is trying to decide to put it on the Oval or in the display cabinet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
snowwag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the foot rest

Fast shipping and at very fair price

Thanks again

BB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've purchased from Mike for over 15 yrs, he has always given me the BEST prices and customer services. He is very straight forward and honest. I have to warn you, if you visit his shop you won't go home empty handed. He has everything and some. He is a busy guy so please give him the courtesy . Don't Window shop or haggle his already L O W prices.
9secschwim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick response, received item lightning fast, excellent transaction. Would buy from again.

Thanks
JACKASS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I stopped by Friday to pick up 1967 beetle molding. It was exactly as pictured and advertised I am happy to report. They are very helpful and knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. I will be buying from them again.

T1358
Slow-N-Rusty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a front apron from Mike last week. Good condition and good price, can't really ask for more. I'll definitely be picking up more pieces as I move ahead with my resto.
bgcross66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLSTOCKVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a hard to find lower heater section from [email protected]. It arrived promptly and in good condition.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: