Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Great parts,fast shipping. Great dealer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

have bought plenty of stuff over the years never a problem
fast shipping great products you can't find anywhere else.
good prices a+++ Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased a set of NOS type 4 1700cc heads from Marcel. Very happy with the heads, service and communication. Shipping was fast also. Great customer service. Thanks again.

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bnam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I was looking for a 71 Typ 3 distributor for a Carb’d Euro version squareback. Those are pretty hard to find in the US. So I asked Marcel about a vac van hoping that may be easier and I could fit the can to Beetle
DVDA distributor and get a passable performance.

Marcel asked me about what I was actually looking for (the distributor) and offered to search his stash for one. Luckily he found one. But then a twist developed on my side. The friend who was going to carry the distributor for me from the US to India was leaving earlier than I expected. I needed to get the part to his home in CA with it 4 days.

I explained the situation to Marcel. He was kind enough to expedite a rebuild of the 311 905 205 T distributor using a NOS can that he happened to have and made me a good deal on it. Even threw in OE points, condenser, and dust cap. And got it delivered in time.

I installed the unit yesterday and am really happy with the quality of the rebuild and with the resulting performance. Thanks Marcel!!
1966 Fiat 1500 Cabrio (with 1600 Twin cam)
1952 Citroen TA 11BL
TechionDigit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a vacuum advance pipe, for something that's atleast 50 years old, it was like brand new and very well priced. Unfortunately it came here way before the new carburetor and SVDA Distributor has from another seller... So I have not been able to truly test it, however the good old fashion suck and blow was flawless!

Packaging was excellent and quick, plus I got a free sticker and nice card with it.

There should be no doubt in your mind when you make a purchase from VWNOS!
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a few parts to keep our VWs on the road from Marcel. Package arrived well packed and all parts as described. Will buy from again!
RustPatch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Recently bought some stuff for my Oval project. Everything was as ordered, great parts, arrived quickly, and packaged well. Will definitely buy from them again.

Plus, I loved the sticker! Very Happy
JJM86
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I ordered four pairs of NOS Bosch generator brushes for a rebuild project and to have spares. Great price (I think actually cheaper than the chain auto parts store knock-offs) and no problems ordering or shipping. I'm very happy with the purchase and will be looking for other parts in the future.
Gerb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a variety of NOS ignition parts to have on hand. Too bad I've already had to use some of them. Fast shipping, great packaging. Will do business with again.
'64 Ruby Red Deluxe Beetle
rstucke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Thanks Marcel
parts received the other day
Didn't think I would ever find the updated (repair) 1200 round boss rocker shaft studs
Now fitted

Cheers
Rick
Methusela Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Very fast delivery, and parts are in great shape. Definitely recommend!
Relyt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Purchased some NOS upper torsion arms with balljoints. They came quickly and were well packed. They came ready to accept zerk fittings so I was able to quickly regrease them and clean the old grease out.

After looking at the cost for balljoints and install, especially with sourcing good balljoints being difficult these days, these were priced very well and you get new unworn torsion arms. I wish he had matching lowers. I was able to talk on the phone with him, he gave a lot of good advice and pointers on my front end build.

I’ve since ordered some odds and ends.

Thanks for the great products and customer service.
205T (Bill)
GraySpeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I received my 009 distributor in just a couple days. Thanks for the quick delivery! The distributor looks like it's never been used. Great job on restoration. I'm sure I'll be checking your website for other parts.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Thanks Marcel, beautiful 034 distributor. Very fast shipping.
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

marcel just restored and rebuilt a distributor for my oval. superb workmanship and conscientious. imho the only person you should trust to care for your distributor. thanks marcel!! Applause
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
TechionDigit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bought a restored 205T distributor a while back to match my 1600SP’s carb, price was more then affordable and my car runs like new and I can finally drive it for long distances without worry. Points were gapped before I even received it.

Also bought a NOS Brazilian FLAG brand Sport Mirror, I was weary as it’s a 48 year old part with plastic and rubber as the friction material but it was like brand new, it doesnt even budge when going 80 mph on the highway with heavy winds.

Shipping was okay considering Im about a 3 hour drive from Houston (Took about a week for mirror, week and a half for the restored distributor) however obviously shipping has steps and takes time of course.

Highly recommend. Great prices will be buying again.
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

very fast shipping and the distributor looks great! Hope to install it in The Thing this Winter.
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Skivancan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

I bought some spare points and condensers for the future, some in the garage and a set in car ‘roadside kit’ just in case - all as described and well packaged. Quick international delivery, I will be a repeat customer.
stevecul8er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Bearings on two occasions were shipped that or the next day. Would buy from this vendor again.
gorbur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Had some hard-to-find steering box parts at a fair price. Both shipped quick. Its getting hard to find genuine German VW parts and VWNOS is helpful.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: