Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

weshoffeld - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: weshoffeld
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
srfndoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased an item from Wes. Transaction was easy with good communication and fast shipping.
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an item from Wes. He was great with initial communication and got the part out quickly. My only niggle was that he did not let me know it had shipped so there was a bit of confusion as to what was happening. However, it did show up quickly. Overall, had a good experience and would certainly purchase from him again. Thanks!
vw.dodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PAY THIS MAN: I Bought a couple of his nick nacks with no problem, good results. When he posted a correct NOS distributor for my engine I jumped on it and sent him $250 via “friends and family“ because I thought he was trustworthy. Pics showed a nice clean distributor beside an original box. When it arrived, the box was actually for a different distributor and the inside of the unit was dirty, greasy, with used/worn parts including the points, rotor and cap. The outside of the unit had been run through a media blaster. NOS? Not hardly. I immediately emailed him without response (he is usually very quick to respond). For two days I kept trying, keeping each message very polite and professional, simply telling him I would like to return it for a refund since it was grossly misrepresented. With still no response, I decided to contact PayPal, knowing I would not get my money back on a “friends and family “ transaction, but thinking perhaps they had some history with this guy which might help the next unsuspecting buyer. That sure got his attention! Within minutes of him getting a notification from PayPal he responded to MY emails, called me every name in the book, was belligerent and disrespectful, and said he was “selling for a friend and already gave him the money.” Sure, Wes. From that point on while he continued his harassment, I kept my comments constructive and above board, but once I realized that the money was genuinely gone and I’d heard enough of his moronic self justification, I told him to go pound sand and shut his ridiculous mouth because every time he opened it, via his keyboard, he just embarrassed himself more and more. I can easily make that money back, no problem, the point is he is a thief and if you read through all his feedback I was not his first victim. And please understand that his photos will conceal any defects intentionally. Moral of the story is: once you send him money, it is his, and all you can do is hope the parts you receive are as described, because if they are not, you will not see that money again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Please feel free to look at all my feedback and decide for yourself I have many many good feedback comments 99.9% Excellent feedback.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw.dodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

One $250 grossly misrepresented transaction where you refused to even try to make it right, but instead took the low road of insulting and belittling your customer for pointing out your shortcomings negates any and all smooth transactions you ever had, because it tells people who you really are: risky business and not a very nice individual.
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have soooo much excellent feedback from some of the biggest names in the vw scene today, you sir are a liar and represent 1 dissatisfied person out of thousands of satisfied customers and that is really easy to see by looking at all the other member feedback. Funny how you only write feedback about this transaction all these months later. Psycho harboring anger? I'm thinking so.
Punior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

received a very clean, nicely priced snowflake taillight from Wes. Transaction was smooth and shipping was very quick. I would say that Wes has good communication, pricing and speed of shipping. I would refer friends and family to him for parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
velotwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an early VW T-2 Coat Hook - Condition was exceptional and price was fair. Great communication and item arrived within 2days via USPS Priority Mail. Will add Wes to my Watch list for future products and treasures! Thanks Wes Very Happy
63Transporter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought the 4 hubcap centers and they were exactly as described. Wes got them sent out quickly and I had them in my excited hands in no time. Thanks Wes
germanvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some misc parts, quick shipping, top seller, thanks again!
Hookerpat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a gas cap from Wes. It arrived quickly and exactly as represented in his ad. He is quick to respond to questions and his pricing is reasonable. I would buy from him again.
PaulAZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for your advice on the lid lock Wes. Sure appreciate your knowledge and honesty! Paul in Phoenix
karmann17
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I just bought a perfect gas cap to Wes. He sent it to me in France.
Great deal, thank you.
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS vent wing latch from Wes, and the transaction was flawless. Super fast shipping, awesome price, and great communication. Thanks again!
7of5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Wes for the Weber 4040, it arrived quickly, well packaged, good price, and quick response to emails.
6volt66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Radio delete plate in good shape, fast shipping and super well packaged. A+ Thanks again!

Great communication as well
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch! Excellent service! A++

Cheers Jer
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a couple parts from Wes. Transaction was exceptional! Great communication, fast shipping with tracking provided, safe secure packaging. Parts arrived fast and as described. Don't hesitate to buy from him!
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jeler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication and extremely fast shipper. Will deal with Wes again.
arenapub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: weshoffeld - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent transaction. Quick service and well packaged. Hope to do business again in the future. Thanks, Wes!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: