Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mike Wilkerson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mike Wilkerson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 02, 2024
doctorsemaphore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a vintage german fuel jerry can that had some rusty patina. The jerry can arrived in a few days and was solid and new looking inside! Mike was awesome to deal with...no disappointments!
westyman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a type 4 distributor from Mike.

VERY fair price.
Dizzy is in great condition. Smooth working perfectly vacuum.

Even had a vintage cap and rotor that are in great condition, too.

Well packaged. Fast shipping.

He sent me the tracking number, too.

Could not be happier with this transaction.

Thank you!!
Wildkat445
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some mirrors from Mike. Good price and well packaged. Mirrors arrived with no breakage. Easy to work with. Will buy from again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Acab77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a light switch for my 67 bug. Smooth process from beginning to end. Came exactly as pictured. Haven’t installed it yet, but I don’t have any doubt that it will work as expected. Can’t beat original parts!
'64.5 Ford Mustang
'67 Datsun Roadster
'72 Chevy LUV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a small item from Mike. Item was overpacked to preserve it's condition!
jratliff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Order a steering wheel, came in quick and Mike has excellent response time with purchase inquires and question. Fast, friendly and honest. The part came in as described in the ad and was packaged well. Thank you and I will do business again!
KDubKev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Tonka VW Bug from Mr. Wilkerson. Shipped fast and was exactly as described. Would deal with again with reservations. Cool
Jm13004
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought an engine and fuel tank off Mike. I drove about 1400 miles to his house to pick up. Him and his son were super friendly and helped load the item. I spent over an hour chatting with Mike about VW's. Mike was a little concerned on my strapping method LOL, so he called a few days later to make sure I was doing OK. What an awesome dude! It's guys like this that make this community great.
hypr69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a emergency brake handle that was restored to like new condition. Shipping was very fast and the part was perfect. Thanks!
Mr637
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just went and picked up a bus clip and doors from mike. Not only am I super happy with the parts I made a new friend for sure. Super solid guy. Can’t thank him enough.
La Cucaracha
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1292887 h7
I purchased this gray window crank for my 1966 VW Bug and it fits and works like a charm. I received good quality merchandise as we as good, quick shipment and great communication! Will gladly do business with this superb vendor! Thanks Mike!!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Tracy911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great part, delivered and packaged very nice. A++++++
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

mike is quite the guy! very fair and honest. keeps ya posted. quality stuff. his neighbor must be a very lucky person! Dancing Applause
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gregwiedle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an 36hp carb support bracket. Mike’s straightforward reasonable “shipped” price is exactly what I needed and he put it in the mail right away. Thanks, Mike!
gregwiedle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another quality part received. Thanks Mike, no doubt I'll be back for more!
1955joe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to thank Mike for helping me out. He was my last resort. I tried many months searching for the rear seat for my 55. He contacted me and said he had one. We made the deal and now I'm so grateful that I can proceed in finishing my project. Thank you Mike!!!! Wink
Emons54Oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 2:16 pm    Post subject: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the nos bus steering column bracket I bought from Mike...a very nice part at a great price and delivery was extremely quick to the West Coast. I'm a very happy kid. Thank you Mike.
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Want to say thank you mike , Great guy and fair price's and fast shipping
jcon68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a door handle replacement for the one I broke over a year ago! Listing was accurate, door handle was in great condition, price was good, shipping was quick. Thank you.
Jeler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Wilkerson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a latch for a split bus pop out. Part arrived extremely fast, great quality part. Even included the screws. Thanks again Mike
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: