Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TheGermanJunkies
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 09, 2024
evan94
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

I've been looking for a hard to find RHD part for a number of years and was referred to TheGermanJunkies from another forum as he has a number of rare parts.

My dealing with Seb was nothing but positive. He is very responsive to emails and provided many high-quality photos of the part so that I was certain it met my standards. Seb shipped the part very quickly after receiving payment. The part was packaged extremely well and arrived in just over a week. Upon opening the package the part was almost better than described and showed in the photos.

Overall dealing with Seb was a great experience and I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.
67 Florida Deluxe
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

My experience with Seb has been stellar. Hands down, he is all about customer satisfaction, above and beyond all. I had an issue and he went out of his way to make it right. I look forward to doing business with him again!

OG member of the '67 Posse

A few of my toys, past and present
'56 Oval, '66 KG Conv't, '67 21-Window, '67 Bug, '79 SuperVert, '55 Pre-A Continental
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

I bought a pair of running board trim from Seb, and the transaction was smooth and easy. They arrived well packed and fairly quickly. Unfortunately, there were scratches on the end (where the original paper didn't protect them), despite me specifically asking about them (it's possible we have different definitions of scratches). I didn't end up using them for other reasons, so I didn't follow up with Seb about that, but it was unfortunately.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kevnstloui
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

I recently purchased a number of NOS parts from Seb for my 57 oval restoration.

Accurate descriptions. pictures and packaging.
Seb's customer service and communication during the sale was top notch.
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from TheGermanJunkies again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Art Guerrero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

Some misunderstanding at first but my order with Seb goes fast and perfect (and I get a nice sticker for free!). For sure I’m gonna do business again with Him. 5 Stars!
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

Always a Pleasure doing business with Seb. A few transactions so far and all of them went well, as described and shipping time is Fast. Thanks Again.
hkoch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

Bought a NOS early bus/oval bug horn button from Seb. He never mentioned the shelf wear it had and the very noticeable defect it had under the surface caused during manufacturing. I would have never bought it knowing this. I emailed him and never received a response. Buyer beware.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Murt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

Just got 2 x Yellow Headlight Lenses for my 67 Split
Excellent customer service, and a super fast delivery, Items arrived in one Day !! and very securely packaged. Thank you Seb, and will definitely buy again
Dave
2017 Golf GTD saloon
2008 VW EOS 2.0 TFSi
Nadin Barreto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

Bought 3 itens from Seb. Clear and easy communication. Serious seller. Very Happy
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TheGermanJunkies - [email protected] - Seb Reply with quote

Got a set of original VW NOS 10 hole wheel trim rings from Seb. Quick international shipping time, at a reasonable cost! My first purchase from Seb, I'm sure there will be more in the future!

The only slight 'bugaboo' was that one ring out of the 4 had some dents / marring in the flat surface between two of the 10 holes - which probably should've been noted in the ad photos in retrospect. But all things considered a beautiful, near perfect 57 year old NOS VW set that still stands out 'head and shoulders' above the typical new aftermarket re-pops any day!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: