Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

latinporsche911 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: latinporsche911
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
pplscar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: latinporsche911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got one of Roy's 59 pedal clusters.

Great to deal with and very quick to reply by email.

The cluster is exactly how it was described and also what it looked like in the pictures.

Thanks Roy!

Cheers. Smile
Cmm673
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] - Roy Reply with quote

Purchased a hood and decklid from Roy. Excellent communication. Received items with no problems. Everything as stated. Thank you!
4vdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] - Roy Reply with quote

Purchased a decklid and a 1/4 panel from Roy , Did a grate job packaging the items and we had constant communication , items arrived in good shape do to all the printed papers he taped on so greyhound would not damage the parts .
Thanks again Roy look forward to doing business with you again Very Happy
Sumpscraper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] - Roy Reply with quote

I recently purchased a 1960 Bug from Roy. He was beyond helpful & great to work with. He was super patient for a week & half until the driver finally got there to transport the vehicle. Sent as many pictures as I needed, he was outstanding. Defiantly will buy from him in the future without hesitation. Glad to know there's still good hearted awesome VW people still out there! Thanks Roy!
1964 to 1954
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] - Roy Reply with quote

Purchased an engine long block less heads from Roy. Upon receipt and inspection of the engine I found that it had had a catastrophic failure at some point certainly unknown to Roy. I reached out to Roy acknowledging he owed me nothing but asked for consideration on price that I had paid. The case was sent to Rimco in California in an effort to save what was a 1954. I provided Roy with a copy of quote and proof that work was done and he paid back a portion of the money to make a bad thing less painful. Very honorable man and would not hesitate to purchase again. Buy with confidence from Roy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] - Roy Reply with quote

Great communication! I purchased an early fender. It was protected well and arrived cross-country just as described. I would purchase again with confidence. Thanks!
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] - Roy Reply with quote

Roy is great! very pleasant purchase with good communication and shipping
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] - Roy Reply with quote

Super cool to deal with and great communication thanks again!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KaliKabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication, quick shipping. VDO Clock better then I expected. A+ Samba seller.....
Ochie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: latinporsche911 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a manifold form Roy and was very happy.
He was patient with my questions and accommodating to my special shipping.
I used my companies UPS account for discount on shipping and I sent Roy the label. He printed it out and dropped it off at UPS store.
I would definitely do business with him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: