Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeremyrockjock
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
jonny1309
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I towed my buddy's bus from San Diego to the central Oregon coast last month with one of Jeremy's towbars. The bus towed great for the 1100 mile trip.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
shortwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got my split bus trailer hitch receiver from Jeremy. Fast excellent communication from the start. He asked all the correct questions to make sure I was getting what I needed ('60 bus, 1-1/4" receiver style, solid cross bar for A-1 exhaust). It arrived in less than 1 week, installed in about an hour. What an excellent design. it mounts up perfectly to an area much stronger than the stock bumper mounting location. My bumper was perfectly straight and way stronger feeling than with the stock brackets. I can tell it will be more than enough for anything an early bus "should" be towing. I will be getting Jeremys front hitch receiver soon to pile more stuff on the other end.
Thanks Jeremy, we need more folks like you in our hobby.
stevemariott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought one of Jeremy's towbars for my bus a few months ago, and finally had a chance to use it last weekend. The towbar is well built and heavy duty, and it installed easily after I removed my sway bar (my bus is lowered with an adjustable beam). I towed my bus 100 miles with without any issues - it's a very nice item, and I'd buy it again. Thanks Jeremy!
Zambia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased both a tow hitch for my 69 deluxe bus and a tow bar to tow my 69 deluxe bus when something goes wrong. Both work great. Hitch went in with no issues whatsoever. Using the tow bar I found I need to remove a grease fitting on the driver side beam and also remove the steering damper. Both items take a few minutes and I am off.
Chris
GrunBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

How Much does a tow-bar for a 1976 Tin-Top Westie cost, shipped to New Orleans, LA Area?

Do you have a picture of it? I know the steering dampner location is problematic on the Right Side, and the brake booster is rather large (wide) on the Left side. Standard Ride Height.

Thanks,

GrunBus
aeromech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just used my bus tow bar last week. Worked great and saved me $100's in towing fees.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Boeing 727,737-200-300-400,757,767
Airbus A319,320,321
DC9/MD80
BAe146
Fokker F28/F100
VW type 1 1962,63,65,69,72
VW Type 2 1971 (3 ea.) 1978, 1969
VW Jetta
VW Passat
Capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

GrunBus wrote:
How Much does a tow-bar for a 1976 Tin-Top Westie cost, shipped to New Orleans, LA Area?

Do you have a picture of it? I know the steering dampner location is problematic on the Right Side, and the brake booster is rather large (wide) on the Left side. Standard Ride Height.

Thanks,

GrunBus

You should contact him directly - he may or may see a post in his feedback thread
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeremy bought a T2 engine latch from me. Good communication and fast payment. Hope to do business with again.
ovalmigg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got my bus tow bar from Jeremy great guy good communication and got it really fast Great quality thanks.

64 bug 72 ghia 58 ragtop bug 55 oval rag 66 kombi 61 panel 64 bug 57 oval 65 notch 59 bug and currenty 63 rag bug
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

So, months after I bought the ebrake pin, I go to put it on and discovered a minor flaw. Jeremy sent out a new one gratis, immediately. Thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
domooney
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

i bought the tow bar that fits both bus and super beetle in 2014. Jeremy was great, the build was quick, and shipping was great. i stuck it in the corner, and my bus got sideline for about 6 years shortly after receiving the tow bar. Today, i finally unpacked it, figured out how it worked, and it took about 10 minutes to pin it in place on the bus. i test drove it today, and it worked great. Later this week, i will tow from Baton Rouge to Pensacola. The pink bus at Lulu's during the Meeting of the Minds is ours.

The super beetle will come out of storage soon, and will be fitted with the rest of the kit.

Thanks Jeremy. the bar fit perfectly
grailoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received the hitch for my 60 bus.

Top packaging, fast shipping and very well made product !!
Jeremy did not charge anything additional to send me to Quebec Canada.
if you need a tow htich for your truck just go to Jeremy and you will be happy !!

My oldspeed 36hp autotechnik express build: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=670827
My garage build: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199438
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
T2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my type 1/2 tow bar combo, front hitch mount, E-brake pin and cog emblem. Top notch products, great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend his products.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: