Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TDIvan - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TDIvan
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
oldvolkz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shipped my torsion bars very quickly.

don't be afraid of the M/O deal.

Ed is a stand up dude!

Gracias!
southdakotaboyatheart
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:06 am    Post subject: pop out windows Reply with quote

Just bought some 1/4 pop out windows for a 67 beetle from TDIvan. The money order was a little scary to deal with but after I figured out the money order the product came and was more than I expected. Will for sure be doing business again with Ed
doublecanister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: sway bar Reply with quote

Just bought and received a sway bar from TDIVAN "Ed" for my THING.

took about a week, already working on cleaning it up to install.

This was my 2nd purchase from Ed, no problems, don't let the Money order issue worry ya. Just get one from the post office like he asks.
He's fine to deal with and answers emails in a timely manner.
I tracked my money order and notified him when it was delivered and within a day or so he shipped my part. Even got to my house early!!

Thanks Ed!
pleasure doing business with ya again!!

T
1966 - Mustang GT- Fastback
1951 - Ford F1 pickup Flathead V8
round 2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a flywheel from Ed. Sent the USPS money order like he asks. He sent my flywheel. No problems at all. Honest dude in my opinion.
T2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ed is always great to deal with. Bought a thin lip parcel tray. Better than described in the ad. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jonny1309
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just completed at transaction with Ed. The item was received as described, and Ed was timely in his correspondence and shipping.

Barndoor Mafia wrote:
Add a cop mustache, some cholo shades and a Doyers cap to the guy in the suit .......... Tocayo.

scottvw wrote:
kiss my ass Tom....I'm without centercaps right now.

OgCalLook wrote:
nothin' wrong with: Nose down - Ass up!! Twisted Evil

Ragman wrote:
Did you tell her that Al Reed painted them?

lonslo wrote:
My tailbone still hurts like hell. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jgtransporter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Ba6 gas heater from Ed, was as described all there, in fair/good condition.
Transaction went smooth and received the heater in a timely matter, all parts were wrapped too.
Don't be discouraged by the postal money order, it is to insure payment.
Definitely will buy again if parts pop up that I'm looking for.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a nos part from him. Good description, good price, shipped quickly!
Had problems on my end with my emails and he worked around that. Will definitely look at his ads first when buying here! Thanks!
all1803
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a large, heavy roof rack from Ed. He took it apart, packed it, and shipped it several hundred miles. He informed me when he shipped it and gave me a tracking number. The rack arrived promptly and it was just as he described it in the Samba ad. It was great to get a New Mexico roof rack in very good condition with no rust. Ed sent pictures to me so that I would know how to assemble the rack. Ed sold me an item at a great price, shipped for a reasonable amount, and gave me great service. It is refreshing to know that we can still trust people like Ed. I highly recommend him and I will buy from him again. Very Happy
Alex Aguila
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Porsche center horn pad from Ed. I've been looking for this part for a very long time and now my steering wheel is complete. Ed is a legit and reliable seller. Will definitely order more parts from him in the future.
texan1950
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey Ed
Thanks for the good used Type 4 heater boxes
and I really like those extra pieces too
Let me know if you come across any more of those..
thx
Randys VW Engine Shop Comfort TX
Phuckinbroken
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased a 67 baja bug from him, I was a less than pretty bug but I didn't care as much about that, I went to roll up the window to find it very difficult, whatever it's a 50 plus year old car,I can't lock the doors whatever..., what bothers me the most is the brakes, the ad said brakes in working order, he said that they were "a little bit grabby" if I had been told something along the lines of, they work but not at all well I would have made a different decision.

Not cool ed. I came to you with respect, I don't feel that it was reciprocated
TDIvan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow, I have to say this is a bit strange, as this was not a sight-unseen online purchase but instead in person where you were able to test drive the car before buying it. I was very up front with you as to what the car needed. We talked about the brakes both on the phone beforehand and in person, there were no surprises here. You talked about converting it to disc brakes, then you offered me $500 less, I accepted and we made the deal. Not cool trying to trash me after the fact.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth exchange with Ed. Sent him the money order as requested for a steering box including shipping and received updates as he received the MO in the mail, when he shipped and the tracking info.

Would certainly buy from him again. Don’t let the money order side dissuade you. Cheers, Ed!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
NUTSFORBUSES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yes, Ed is a good guy
Communicates well, and keeps his word.
As described>perfect
exotic plants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller.

I purchased Autotechnik Express linkage from Ed. All aspects of the transaction went smoothly.

I would recommend him for sure.
Rear driver side fender.
Cash waiting.
------------------------------------------------------------
bugnbuser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TDIvan - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good transaction, good seller. Purchased a bus rear engine support mustache bar from Ed (TDIvan). Like others who have posted here, I was a little leery sending funds via USPS money order, but communication worked well and Ed was responsive throughout. I'd even arranged to have the item shipped to a third party (for powder coating), and Ed provided a shipping estimate and shipped it there with no problem. Much appreciated!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: