Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Belgium barndoor samba
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
the boss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:47 pm    Post subject: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

Hello everybody ,look what I ve buying...... in 2003 !!!!
Everybody knows it but nobody saw it ..well it s now time Very Happy

Original delivered dieteren january 1954 Belgium Dlx ...was last on the Belgium road in 1975 .

My name is Boss from Belgium and a lot of people knows me from many years as an original parts seller on vintage swap meet
Well ,I have buying that original paint 54 Belgium dlx in 2003 ...in 19 years there are a lot of things that have changing mind I have seen many barndoors that have changing from owners and that have already 2 restoration so as an old-school and for respect for all those years that we follow all those topics here on Thesamba I present here my barndoor as I buy it in 2003 .
It s a matching car engine ,transaxle gearbox and 85 % original paint .
Why waiting so long to present my proud? I prefer to present it finished.
You want to see more ? How is it today ?
Well what I can say is that it is a full 100 % Belgium project and we (Magical metal master Seppe and me )work hard to bring it on those show .New pictures and name of that DLX will be added after those show .Hope that you understand everyone
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Last edited by the boss on Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
356 seppe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/2300311.jpg

it was an honor to work with THE BOSS to do our best to preserve as much of the bus as possible from mechanical parts to all the bolts the paint to the complete original interior it took a long time to preserve the bus but the result is there the final touches are being made at the moment and then the test drive will follow keep this space in mind more will come of the preservation if you want to see the bus and check if everything is as original, come to HO22, .the bus will be shown there for the first time in decades to the outside world
TheRealOld59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

Yeaaaaaaah Bo$$

2003 pictures, that's a vintage presentation !
EVAM CLASSIC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

BO$$ is rocking!!!

Excellent moment to show us your Belgium DLX Barndoor

Drive save and see you soon @ HO-22
ambu55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

FINALLY we're gonna see your Belgian '54 for REAL !!! ...it was about time after almost 19 years Boss Wink
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

What was there to restore? It looks like it just needed to be washed! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

bleep!!!!!

Finally mon ami!!! I've been waiting many years to see your Bus!!! So I will finally get to see it at Hessisch Oldendorf 2022 !!!!!

See you there mon ami Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
the boss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

myklsmyth wrote:

We didn't t know wich shampoo tu use Very Happy
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

the boss wrote:
myklsmyth wrote:

We didn't t know wich shampoo tu use Very Happy

Laughing Laughing
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

Barndoor Mafia wrote:
bleep!!!!!

Finally mon ami!!! I've been waiting many years to see your Bus!!! So I will finally get to see it at Hessisch Oldendorf 2022 !!!!!

I am totally looking forward to this. See you at HO!

i wish more people would actually drive their vws rather than just talking about what they have in the garage.

Red Fau Veh wrote:
If you've seen one sunroof swivel seat kombi, you've seen them all! Cool
busben
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

Fair play Boss. Finally Cool

I love it already dude Applause
the boss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

busben wrote:
Fair play Boss. Finally Cool

I love it already dude Applause
:
Smile
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

Popcorn
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Scotty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

Yes Boss! I have been looking forward to seeing your bus for a very long time Cool

I'd be curious to know the length of his tip.

http://scottys-stuff.blogspot.com/
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

j.pickens wrote:
Barndoor Mafia wrote:
bleep!!!!!

Yeah For Sure!!! Looking forward to seeing all the usual suspects come next week!! It's on !!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ambu55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium Dlx Reply with quote

Barndoor Mafia wrote:
j.pickens wrote:
Barndoor Mafia wrote:
bleep!!!!!

Yeah For Sure!!! Looking forward to seeing all the usual suspects come next week!! It's on !!!!!!!!!

Beers will be cold !!
autohaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:44 am    Post subject: Unveiling 25.06.22 Reply with quote

Saturday afternoon shenanigans at HO22

splitface
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

saw car on HO ..unbelliveable holly grail
ryans65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

stop teasing us!!! Laughing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: