Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Blackhead
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 29, 2024
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

I recently bought several items from Joe. He was easy to deal with. Shipping was fast & the parts were as described.
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

I bought a couple parts from Joe & they were as described/as shown.
Communication was good... even considering the big time difference.
He's responsive.
Thanks Joe!
vwovalguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

I bought an NOS steering box for my bus from Joe. Everything turned out great, and would do business again. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brokenbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

I bought 2 sets NOS wiper blades good price and fast shipping HIGHLY recommend
swiss_bulli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

Nice guy to deal with and fast shipping to europe. Anytime again..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

Purchased a box of NOS SWF wiper blades from Joe. Fast shipping packaged well. With confidence I recommend purchasing from him. West Coast Wipers DL West
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
spybus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

Joe is the man! Excellent communication, fast shipper. If using paypal, he sends you a request for the cash and it is all as easy as a few clicks.I highly recommend purchasing from him.
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

You can purchase with confidence from Joe. I purchased 4 boxes of NOS SWF bus wiper blades they arrived fast and packaged well. I found one box was missing a blade and one blade was bent at the tip. Joe said no problem and sent me a pair. Excellent communication he follows up with shipping info and a heads up on the day it shipped. Great customer service! I cannot do what I do without quality parts from people like you! DL West Wiperguy
53kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

I recently purchased 2 sets of NOS Barndoor beam bushings from Joe. Price was great, shipping was fast and communication was perfect. Joe followed up after purchase to make sure that the parts arrived and I was happy. We enjoyed continued discussion of our respective barndoors and exchanged info and pictures. Perfect transaction with a personal touch. Joe is great! I highly recommend dealing with him and will do so myself in the future. Buy with confidence.

Barndoor 25hp case 20-060XXXX (June '53)
Barndoor Eberspacher gas heater. ('53-'55)
1 barndoor 16" wheel (Lemmerz dated 2/53)
NOS german 25hp/36hp oil pump
Zwitter intake manifold
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

Joe is a great seller! Easy international transaction. He always responds quickly to emails. Buy safe from him! Thanks: Attila from Budapest
eagle1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

Got some wiper blades from Joe, great service and great parts.

Cheers Dave
RCTScott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Blackhead - [email protected] - Joe Volks Reply with quote

I just had an amazing experience with Joe!!! Not only did he send me awesome parts from half way across the globe, but he even sent me a second shipment with additional screws to really go above and beyond! Fantastic guy. I wish sellers in the US were this good. Thank you so much Joe!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: