Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: hansie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I bought a part from Karl that, through no fault of his, turned out to have an unforeseen problem. He did not question me and instantly returned my money
before I could even repackage the part to send it back to him. This is the way all Samba transactions should be. Thanks again Karl.
69aircooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I ordered some parts from Karl and received them very quickly. Exactly what I needed. I would definitely refer anyone to buy from this samba member. Thanks again Karl!
OilNBolts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Purchased a distributor from Karl last week. It showed up in three days, nicely packaged. The part is in much better condition than I expected, no rebuild necessary, just a light cleanup and an endplay adjustment and it is ready for use. Thanks Karl!
Legacy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I purchased some heater boxes from Karl. Gotta say, it was one of the easiest transactions I’ve ever had. Communications were outstanding! Price was more than fair plus when Karl went to ship the heater boxes he was able to ship them for less than originally estimated. Rather than just keeping the shipping savings Karl refunded the savings to me. How many sellers do you know that would do that? I venture to say very few. Just goes to show what a great seller Karl is: honest, responsive to emails, very quick shipping, etc. etc. You can bet when I need some other parts for my wife’s Karmann Ghia the first place I’ll check is Karl’s classified listings.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tardis454
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I purchased a Holley Bugspray intake from Karl on Monday. He gave me a price, and I sent him the money. I was pleasantly surprised when he refunded me a portion of the purchase price. The intake arrived today well packaged and in great condition, it just needs cleaned up. Karl even included a set of base plate gaskets at no extra charge which saved me the hassle of having to make and/or order a new gasket. I highly recommend Karl to anyone in need of parts. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Thank you for the smooth transaction Karl.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Made a purchase from hansie. Transaction was quite professional, with nice overall Price, coupled with nice Courteous communication. Mailing of items Very prompt and arrived in fine fettle. Thanks very much Karl, Appreciated!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Another thumbs up here for quick shipping and excellent packing of a clumsily large item. Thanks again!
Theswerve2002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Contacted Karl about some parts I could not find. Very quick response and had what I needed. Great transaction and fast shipping. Got my project back on track. Thanks Karl, will do business again no worries!
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction, this time with a postal money order. Thx again
bcosta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I was desperately searching for an alternator pulley for my 73 bus. Karl saved the day. Promptly returned my email and offered his assistance with any future needs. Pulley arrived as promised within a week. Thanks Carl. Great service.
notchnem65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Great seller, great prices, super fast shipping, great communication. I would definitely recommend. Thanks
Zacrash65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

I sent Karl some cash in an envelope, and he sent me a cool, old Bus manual. Went down without a hitch! Thanks!
tweakhx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: hansie - [email protected] - Karl Bower Reply with quote

Worked out like a charm! Thanks Karl for the effortless purchase!
2007 GTI
2012 Beetle 2.5L

endle wrote:

Ever since I bought a vw I have not been able to keep my fingernails clean.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: