Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

I picked up one of these this morning.

.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·..><((((º>

# 303 and #156

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalinAz
Samba Mini Tech

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

slalombuggy wrote:
Be on the lookout for an EMPI branded panel van in packaging like they use for the Coke vehicles. I just took delivery on a case of them. I hate to do it but I'm gonna cut one open and just display it in the clear case.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

brad

Walmart?
12/62 French 11 Window Bus
Wedge VW
Pandraggers C.C.
trh351
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

Fish wrote:
trh351,
I wasn't intentionally trying to mess up the thread, just consolidate all the M2s into one thread. I asked about that in 2018 and heard no reply until 2019. If you would like I can remove all my 1/64 scale posts and start a new thread. Definitely wasn't trying to step on your toes. Let me know.

There is no problem. I don't get to this forum very often. All M-2 scales are welcome! I personally don't collect 1/64 scale. I like the bigger cars and trucks. It's easier on my eyes and it fits with all the models I've built. Also, they have released so few 1/24 VWs that I have access to and willing to pay more than $20 that people should post all scales.
slalombuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

OvalinAz wrote:
slalombuggy wrote:
Be on the lookout for an EMPI branded panel van in packaging like they use for the Coke vehicles. I just took delivery on a case of them. I hate to do it but I'm gonna cut one open and just display it in the clear case.
brad

Walmart?

Possibly. I bought a case from an online diecast shop

brad
trh351
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

Latest Acquisition from Walmart!

KaeferModelle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

My first M2 on a scale of 1:24 just arrived from America a few days ago. I really like the pinstriping decor. Smile

Fish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

Found some more of the owner's viewpoint series. Now only five more to complete the set.

# 303 and #156

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
trh351
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

Wow, it's been a while since I've added any VWs to my collection! Here's the latest I've found. It came from Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago. EMPI Inch Pincher livery on the Panel van. Nice graphics, but it's on the low feature content panel van.

Also, during the pandemic I was able to put my hobby room together and finally all my cars are displayed! Here's my small collection of M2 VWs. It's an older photo prior to adding the EMPI delivery van.
peecee69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

Fish wrote:
Found some more of the owner's viewpoint series. Now only five more to complete the set.

I really like these. I think I have the whole set, but they're packed away. Hopefully, I'll be able to get them out and display them soon!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
trh351
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: M2 Machines VWs 1/24 scale Reply with quote

A couple of new VWs from the local Wal-Mart. 1/24 M2 Machines 1960 Delivery Van and 1952 Beetle Deluxe.

The van is release 90 and the Beetle is 92. I have no idea how they ended up on the shelf at the same time.

Oh those wheels are a bother! The first stock release had the correct domed hubcaps. Every release since then has had the flat caps. M2 has never released a 1/24 model that used these correctly

It's pretty, but so wrong. Twin "pea shooter" exhaust wouldn't come until '54. Bumper overriders(towel bars) didn't become an option until a few years later.

I do like the Pan Am livery
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: