Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Belgium barndoor samba
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
AustroBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Unveiling 25.06.22 Reply with quote

RockStock wrote:
Saturday afternoon shenanigans at HO22

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Haha Chris! I was there at right exact the same time. Laughing

I can still remember listening to them talking about the headliner and the floor mat and educating us about the signs on why they are still original.

So either we missed each other within a few moments or i was standing right next to you and we didn't recognize each other! Razz

However - the bus is really great. Sure one of my favorites from HO22!

Alex

Barndoor Coachbuilder Topics:
"Hans Kohlruss & Co"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slammed shady
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

Have also been to HO and really loved your bus! Lots more pics from the event on my blog and my Insta account!

palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Belgium barndoor samba Reply with quote

Awesome 😍
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Unveiling 25.06.22 Reply with quote

AustroBus wrote:
RockStock wrote:
Saturday afternoon shenanigans at HO22

Haha Chris! I was there at right exact the same time. Laughing

I can still remember listening to them talking about the headliner and the floor mat and educating us about the signs on why they are still original.

So either we missed each other within a few moments or i was standing right next to you and we didn't recognize each other! Razz

However - the bus is really great. Sure one of my favorites from HO22!

Alex

That’s social media relationships for you!
I’ve realised so many people were there that I didn’t know were right there, and I wouldn’t necessarily recognise. What a shame.

I didn’t hear what they were discussing
You are likely to be in another picture I have then!

For those who may not know, on the left is Edwin…the guy who did the bodywork and some of the reassembly
Our boy Johnny on the right
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject: Unveiling Reply with quote

AustroBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Unveiling Reply with quote

RockStock wrote:

Bingo! Smile

The guy on the left with the red sunglasses is my friend Bernhard. I was standing between him and Edwin (the white shirt in the lower left corner). If you look closely at the semaphore-area of the bus, then you can also spot my face.

Too bad that we didn't recognize each other!On the other side - how should we have been able to? Maybe next time! Wink

Barndoor Coachbuilder Topics:
"Hans Kohlruss & Co"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: