Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DEW - Lit - [email protected] - Don Weir
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DEW - Lit
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
rismt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:30 am    Post subject: DEW - Lit - [email protected] - Don Weir Reply with quote

Excellent Seller !!! I recently ordered and received several NOS brochures from Don. They were carefully packaged and shipped very quickly. Communication back and forth was prompt and payment arrangements very easy. Would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks Don for the wonderful service !!!
rismt
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: DEW - Lit - [email protected] - Don Weir Reply with quote

I purchased several pieces of literature from DEW - Lit. Very Nice Mint NOS literature, finest of the finest. Packed and headed out quite fast like. thanks Don-Very Much!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sbtcabman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: DEW - Lit - [email protected] - Don Weir Reply with quote

ok y'all, this is the way it is regarding this fine fella. I have been buying VW literature for about six years now. that's when I got back into beetlebugs after about a 35 year hiatus. I have purchased from hundreds of sources over these years. and I have about 60 pounds of paper to show for it.
WITHOUT A DOUBT, the items you will receive from Don will be the most pristine you have acquired. I received a color chart today because the one I had seemed a bit funky. Don's is amazing! and importantly his prices are fair.
buy with confidence and anticipated satisfaction!! AND he knows how to pack stuff so the usps doesn't trash it.
thanks Don! really appreciate you being there for us bugophiles!!!!!!!!!
64 KG 24k match #
74 Super Beetle 33k match # 1 owner
62 Corvette 50k Original Hardtop NCRS Top Flight Award Winner. Ok, it's air cooled with top down?
Former owner and damn fool to have parted with 1953 Porsche coupes 50661 and 50662 in 1978. Anyone else ever had a matched pair? Commiserate with me, wouldja?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: