Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

slammedpos - austen wery - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: slammedPOS
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 14, 2010
ScrapJunkie
(O\U|U/O)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: slammedpos - austen wery - [email protected] Reply with quote

esde wrote:
ScrapJunkie wrote:
Not on the Samba, but Facebook instead.

I had some lowlight Ghia nose grilles up for sale. He asked if I would trade for a Hurst shifter, and sent me pics. I agreed and shipped the grilles.

A few weeks go by and I asked if he received them, and if he sent the shifter, which he said he did. A couple weeks later I said that I hadn't received it yet and asked for tracking. He said he'd look.

Another week, I ask again and he says he has the tracking, but didn't send the number

Another week or so, I ask again. Ignored.
Asked again. He said he moved and lost the receipt.

Another week or so goes by, I message again. He offered to pay me for the grilles, and asked for my PayPal address.

Another week or so, no money sent, no shifter, no grilles, I ask what the deal was.

That was the last reply I have had from him. About 3 weeks ago. He has ignored every other message I've sent since then.

What was his Facebook identity? What page did you list the ghia grills on?

He went by Austen Wery. I had them listed in several places, I don't know which group he found them in.
Ohio_Style
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: slammedpos - austen wery - [email protected] Reply with quote

He's making the rounds in the FB groups again as Austin Wrey. I've seen several people complaining about being ripped off by him recently

Slammed Thing
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9278729#9278729
Lifted Split Bus Build
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=738403
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: slammedpos - austen wery - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ohio_Style wrote:
Austin Wrey

Tricky, I hope people can figure that out

I wonder if you can report that to Facebook as they seem to be crazy now about using your correct name
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: slammedpos - austen wery - [email protected] Reply with quote

A user recently reported he was on the site again as:
Fitty8kombi - [email protected]

Banned.

His ads say he was from Idaho falls, Idaho so he may have moved.

The user had an issue with something his purchased and is concerned about delivery and may post here as well.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Jump to:
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: