Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Who's from Ireland?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
john_aero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: Who's from Ireland? Reply with quote

Well another irish member here from Limerick
SixVolt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SplitBusVanatic wrote:
SixVolt wrote:
The product of a mixed Catholic marriage. Father from County Mayo, Mother from County Kerry. I'm in the American midwest. Cleveland, Ohio where there is the best little VW bus Club in the world. LEAKOIL (Lake Erie Area Kombi Owners Involvement League.) Check us out. http://www.leakoil.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Al the best! Sean Gallagher aka "Six Volt"

What part of Mayo is your father from ?
Mayo man here, and still here.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Sorry, just saw this 4 years later! My Dad was born on Achillbeg Island off the southern tip of Achill Island. My cousins live in Currane and Dugort. I'm over there often. Like to go to Newport and Westport.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: