Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Out for a Rip
Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riff Raff
Shivering Sambian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:19 pm    Post subject: Out for a Rip Reply with quote

A small pack out for a short rip

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWporscheGT3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Out for a Rip Reply with quote

look at all that sexy right there Drool Drool

I like being wrong, Because, it is another opportunity to learn. If you stop learning from your mistakes than what is the point?

If you have any questions about Forged ICON 4032 VW pistons just shoot me a line.
Jon Schmid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Out for a Rip Reply with quote

Riff Raff wrote:
A small pack out for a short rip

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Unless the lead car drove a long way, this was not taken in Alberta, Canada. Also, nice Roadster #3 in line... Cool
Riff Raff
Shivering Sambian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Out for a Rip Reply with quote

Lead car spent it's life in that black plate state until emigrating to Alberta a decade or so ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Out for a Rip Reply with quote

I'm fascinated by the 1st red car (#4 in the line). What type of 356 is it?
Jon Schmid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Out for a Rip Reply with quote

Riff Raff wrote:
Lead car spent it's life in that black plate state until emigrating to Alberta a decade or so ago.

They let you run "out of state" plates up there that long? I knew something was strange when I saw the month/year registration decals on the plate when they obviously are supposed to be on the rear plate...
Riff Raff
Shivering Sambian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Out for a Rip Reply with quote

scottyrocks wrote:
I'm fascinated by the 1st red car (#4 in the line). What type of 356 is it?

The first red one is a 57 356A

jon schmid wrote:
They let you run "out of state" plates up there that long? I knew something was strange when I saw the month/year registration decals on the plate when they obviously are supposed to be on the rear plate...

The legislation is a little fuzzy, but in essence, one has two weeks to register an out of province or out of country vehicle in your own name with new plates.
We don't run front plates here.
I run the cars original rear black plate on the front sometimes to show it's heritage.
Rear plate with stickers shows that it is the real thing, not an imposter plate.
Somedays I like it, somedays I think it's kinda tacky.

And yes, that twin grill Roadster is a gem!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: