Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Restojohnny - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: restojohnny
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Toyhunt2000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some parts from Johnny, went there for one part and left with many...do yourself a favor and make the drive, he's got a lot to look at! Thank you Johnny!
Mykie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Johnny sold my two rare parts at a fair price. It’s cool meeting someone that is still super excited and passionate about Volkswagen. Great dude. Very knowledgeable. Hope to do more business in the future.

Stay cool

That’s again

Mykie.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Johnny, time and time again he delivers, i consider myself honored to call him my friend.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
opaquewls_clthn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks again! I scored in a Sunroof Headliner and steering column. Still going through what Johnny selling, and hopefully I find more great deals . Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Classifieds Feedback
hesperiarat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Needed a few parts for my new split beetle and Johnny had a few of the key parts I needed. Really grateful to have a local guy with the knowledge and the parts available when I need them. Gracias bro 😎
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

The relays arrived safe and sound. Thanks! Will be interesting to sort out what some of them are for.
Jim Schield
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent guy to do business with. Hope to find more items I need listed soon.
Jim Schield
Naperville, IL
hesperiarat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Stopped by Johnnys place for a quick look to see if he had a single euro headlight lense and he couldn’t find them even tho he said he has a few so he was kind enough to remove the one from his personal ride because he said he will just replace it when he finds his crate of lenses. Always an Awsome person to deal with. Very Happy
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a rearview mirror and 66 engine lid lock from Johnny. He answered quickly and shipped next morning. I have the parts 3 days after first emailing him. From California to Illinois. I'll buy from him again, for sure.
Casey
hesperiarat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Needed an original split beetle firewall asked Johnny if he had it and he actually did 😎 it never stops with this guy I’m 3 for 3 with resto thanks bro
taggertsiegel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kickass dude to deal with.
Sent me some Kadron parts that were exactly as described, and they arrived quickly and well-packed. Fair price and shipping.

I won’t hesitate to deal with him again.

~Taggert
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buy from Johnny with confidence. Fast shipping and he's good for his word. A fair deal kind of guy.
hesperiarat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

I asked , I went over , got what I needed and that’s that. Again another easy fair priced deal with Restojohnny Cool
my3bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

i have bought a few parts from Johnny here , always friendly and quick to ship
. thanks !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mech361
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a valve cover from Restojohnny. perfect transaction. I am very happy with the quickness and excellent condition of the part. The price was more than reasonable. Buy with confidents.
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

By now anyone reading the feedback forums knows of this cat, Resto Johnny! I have been wheeling and dealing with Johnny for well over 35 years… I just bought another part for one of my cars. As always, Johnny comes thru!

And this guy is a wealth of knowledge!

Thanks Johnny!!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction with ole’ Resto!!! Thanks again brother!!!!
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

And the hits just keep on coming. Very Happy
Restojohnny never disappoints.
Thanx, man.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

iowegian wrote:
And the hits just keep on coming. Very Happy
Restojohnny never disappoints.
Thanx, man.

And-----the second flawless transaction with Johnny this week. Very Happy
Ronss96
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

GOT A COUPLE PARTS RECENTLY
ALL GOOD!!
QUICK SHIPPING TOO!!
THANKS!!!
2016 ATS-V COUPE
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: