Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

HowardVW - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: howardvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an ac pulley. Shipped quickly. recommend seller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jay perreira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

i purchased a spoiler from Howard. it was in good used condition. the shipping was quick and i recommend you will not be disappointed if you buy from him. Mahalo & Aloha Howard
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some seatbelts and was very happy with my experience. Talked a little while over email, got to know each other, shared stories. All while my seatbelts were shipped in a timely fashion and I wasn't charged an arm and a leg for the whole process. I am truly appreciative and look forward to purchasing again!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a used wire cover through Chris - he gave me a good price on it, and it arrived as expected. It's great to work with an honest seller, like Chris, and I look forward to working with him in the future.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chris has always been great to deal with over the years. His prices are always fair, fast shipping, and the communication has always been perfect. Thanks again for the original bus heater knob!
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a few parts from Chris, and they work exactly as intended.
Rapid shipping and very fair prices.
Thanks
atarasi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased vanagon speaker folders. Excellent communication, fast shipping, great condition. Thanks!
max_h
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: HowardVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Accidentally put the wrong address when I sent the paypal payment. He went out of his way to retrieve the package and correct the address. Quick turnaround, too!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: