Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: MrBusCo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: JOGR - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

I bought a set of NOS oil change gaskets from Josh, and the transaction when smoothly and quickly - everything arrived as expected. I would definitely buy from Josh again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
twhoold
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Josh was great to deal with great price for a great part came quickly and packaged great. Will deal with him again I highly recommend.
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Just received a core 34 pict 3 carburetor from Josh. Fast shipping and I'm happy with the carburetor. Thanks Smile

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

I answered one of Josh’s ads for a piece of 36hp engine tin. Nice communication and the part arrived quick enough. Sadly I was not happy with the condition of the part as it was not useable for my needs. I relayed this back to Josh. He replied promptly and said I could return the part for a refund. And so I did. He did honor his word and refunded the purchase and original postage. So there you go. He did what he said.

I wish his description was a bit more concise, it would have saved me the repackaging practice and the loss of the return postage fees. Maybe we can do business again in the future and I’ll be sure to ask detailed questions..
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

I ordered a distributor from Josh. No nonsense transaction. Fast ship, well packaged, and provided a bonus sticker to decorate my whatever. Appreciate it!
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

I can't say enough about Josh. I ordered an engine from Josh that he shipped via freight to the office that I work for. The engine was packaged extremely well and the shipping was stupidly cheap. I don't know how he did it, but I can't thank him enough.
Uncle_John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Bought a Riviera top from him. Heck of a deal and he even sent someone to help me load it on my trailer in 3 degree Fahrenheit weather. Thanks!
volksbugusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

I have nothing but praise for Josh at Mr.buscompany.I purchased a oil bath air filter for my 1972 super..The condition of the unit was awesome..i expected to see some damage..but there was none perfect i mean perfect..What more can i ask for..Packaged very well ..and super quick ship..

Thank You Josh........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/506947294919060
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MortalEngine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Just ordered a carb from Josh - what can I say - fast shipping, well packaged, carb in better than described condition! I can only recommend Josh! Thanks again!
SteelersBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Excellent transaction. Thanks!!
Key all your Locks to one Key.
[email protected]

Granny Grose's Buses 19
May 30 - June 2, 2024
Millmont, PA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391253346965/

70 Campmobile, 70 Sedan, 71 SO-69 Westy, & 74 Westy
Sage79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Picked up a seat and engine from Josh and Jackson. Gave me a deal on the blower I needed while I was there too. Super guys with a great setup. Very Happy
'77 delux 2.0FI 090Auto - now my son's
Ohio_Style
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

My rebuilt 1600 DP engine from Josh is still going strong. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another engine from him.

Slammed Thing
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9278729#9278729
Lifted Split Bus Build
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=738403
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

A++ seller! Great communication, fast shipping. Couldn’t be happier! Thanks again! Looking forward to getting more bits from ya!

Cheers Jer
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

There are a few sellers here on Samba that can take selling lessons from Mr Bus. I always look at FB (not FB) when buying from this site and use my best judgement to determine how bad I want something.

Do they play the Pay Pal fee game or ask for FF (both a no go)

Is shipping included and if not is it reasonable.

Are the descriptions believable and accurate.

This guy passes my test. Item was well packed and shipped quickly and worked as expected. I lubed it, straightened out the tube and put a new hose on the end and it works like a dream.

Selling is not hard with accurate description , the want to take some ones money in a modern way and quick delivery. I would and may buy from this bus guy again.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Just received another cool part from Josh …. He’s Another sambanista you need to add to your list of “BEST SELLERS” because he’s on my list for sure item as described and packing is top notch. KUDO’S Josh for all you do brotha Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
jpajya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

First time buyer with Josh and very positively impressed. Timely response to my request for additional information, and extremely fast shipper. Window regulator arrived very securely packaged and exactly as pictured and described.
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

Bought a Sapphire VI radio from Josh for a good deal and it cleaned up really nicely. He communicated well and even entertained me needing more pictures without complaints. The shipping and packaging were excellent! Adding to preferred sellers for sure. Thank you Josh!
phastbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

I bought a 1968 bus turn signal switch from Josh and it was a great experience. Good communication, quick shipping, and a fair price. Thanks!
geristauffer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

excellent packing- fast shipping w/ tracking. What more could i ask? Thanks Josh! Thumbs Up
Geetloaf Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: MrBusCo - [email protected] - Josh Andersen Reply with quote

I just picked up a bus rear seat from Josh. The item was exactly as described. I am pleased to now have all the seats for my bus. No hesitation in doing business again in the future.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: