Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eurovan camper tables needed!!!
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yana Jacobs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:11 am    Post subject: Eurovan camper tables needed!!! Reply with quote

I'm looking for the two part tables for a 2000 eurovan camper interior by Winnebago somehow lost our tables while it was with a mechanic for two years!
Any ideas on how I can find or have someone custom make me new tables?
MrPulldown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan camper tables needed!!! Reply with quote

The table is nothing special with the exception of the rail interface. Looks like you might be able to fashion one out of a piece of angle iron (or aluminum). Then build a table around it. We typically only run one table to save space. The 2 tables are so that the back and the front seats can each have their own table. Sorry not willing to part with any of my original bits.
MrPulldown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan camper tables needed!!! Reply with quote

There seems to be a thread below that talks about the rails. Though the male side of the bracket has a "hook" a straight 90 piece might be enough.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=737260
mikemtnbike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan camper tables needed!!! Reply with quote

I don't have the time to look for it right now, but on the Eurovan Campers facebook page there are topics, with links, for where to buy the bracket for the rail and then you can build your own table, shelf, etc. These are a currently available item.
dazey77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Eurovan camper tables needed!!! Reply with quote

Being in Europe, I 3D printed one of the brackets (MJF printed) and it’s working well for my coffee table!
Don’t mind sharing the file, although it was customised to my shelf thickness.

3D print is my second DIY bracket after someone fell on the first table and broke the hand formed acrylic ones.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MrPulldown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan camper tables needed!!! Reply with quote

Found this:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...L-sTvdFFDU

And the part number for the bracket is:
114013-01-03A
bought here:
https://www.lichtsinn.com/rv-parts/rv-parts-order?...Dk575KXJSw
dazey77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Eurovan camper tables needed!!! Reply with quote

great find, hadn't seen the marshmallow one before. mine is also a similar coffee table size, my latest bracket revision pics. They are bonded to the carbon fibre sandwich construction shelf.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: