Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kaefer-Nostalgie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Butch71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I had a problem when i received the hood handle with the chrome plated, Walter sent me a new part , quickly and easy !!
You can rely on him !!
Thank you so much!
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I bought a bunch of split parts from Walter. He is a very helpful guy with great and quick communication! We had an easy and smooth international transaction. Hope to deal with him again in the future! Thanks again for the great quality parts! Regards: Attila from Budapest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vandal1200
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I ordered a 60 - 64 front apron for my Beetle. Kaefer-Nostalgie sent me a shipping confirmation and a DHL tracking number within 24 hours of my order being placed. I live in Los Angeles and received the parcel within a weeks time, which was surprisingly quick. The apron was protected and packaged well. Initial inspection of the apron was impressive. It measured .053" on my dial calipers, which was dead on with the OEM apron affixed to my Beetle. The stamping was identical and the panel aligned and matched nicely to the body and fenders. In all, it was quite pleasurable and easy doing business with Kaefer-Nostalgie. I look forward to future transactions and hope they will expand their body panel manufacturing to various Beetle panels and years. Thank you for the honest business and quality part Kaefer-Nostalgie. Keep up the good work. Cool
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
markendee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

I have not had much luck in purchasing Heart Taillight Bulb holders.

I first bought a pair from a vendor Y**97 and they were complete garbage and no luck with resolving the problem - lesson learnt there.

Next I purchased a pair of holders from Walter to find that they protruded through the rear lens opening of the original VW housings.

Walter took this onboard and sent me another set that have been modified free of charge.

I have no problem with a bad product as usually a good supplier wants to know if there is a problem so as to be able to fix the issue.

I only have a problem with a supplier who won't address and fix the problem.

Walter and Gisele took the complaint seriously and have done their best to resolve the issue.

Will deal with them again.

Thanks Walter and Gisele.

Regards,

Mark.
mrfixxit7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Walter took care of me, I would buy more items form him in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kieftenklokusedparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Easy ordering and communication with Walter. Gisele took care about the extra service. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
VWscheich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

Excellent Experience with Kaefer-Nostalgie for Volkswagen Restoration Parts

I recently embarked on a Volkswagen restoration project and found myself repeatedly turning to Kaefer-Nostalgie for parts. My experience with them has been nothing short of exceptional, and I feel compelled to share my positive encounter.

From the moment I reached out with inquiries, Walter from Kaefer-Nostalgie was incredibly responsive and helpful. His willingness to address all my questions and concerns instilled confidence in me right from the start. The level of customer service provided was truly remarkable and greatly appreciated.

Moreover, the efficiency with which my orders were processed and delivered was impressive. Despite the intricacies of restoration parts, I received them promptly, which expedited the progress of my project. The quality of the parts surpassed my expectations, demonstrating a commitment to excellence that sets Kaefer-Nostalgie apart.

This marks the third time I've ordered from Kaefer-Nostalgie, and with each transaction, my satisfaction has only grown. Knowing that I can consistently rely on them for high-quality parts and exceptional service has solidified my loyalty as a customer.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend Kaefer-Nostalgie to anyone undertaking a Volkswagen restoration project or in need of specialized parts. Their dedication to customer satisfaction, coupled with the superior quality of their products, makes them a standout choice in the realm of automotive restoration. I look forward to future dealings with Kaefer-Nostalgie and confidently endorse them to fellow enthusiasts.
Butch71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni Reply with quote

It’s a dream solution for finding rare pieces!!
Availability of parts, delivery time are very correct.

Thank you so much

Arnaud Fayard
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jump to:
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: