Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jung Restoration
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
sambamaniac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

I bought three coat hook from Jung Restoration, Nate was courteous and cooperative it was a real pleasure to deal with him, thanks again Nate. Very Happy
1959rag airride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Bought a 65 split bus from Nate. He provided loads of photos and helped with the shipping.

Good communication from beginning to end.

Thanks for making my first US buy a success!
Baylien
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

I bought a Bus Deluxe clock from Nate and he was great to deal with.

He packaged the clock up well and it speedily arrived with me in the U.K. with no damage.

Nate was a real gent and rounded the postage cost of to my advantage which I really appreciated.

Thanks Nate!

Saul
multi_colored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

I bought a early bug front clip from Nate. After we had a quick screen share we hatched a plan (for reduced shipping rates) that Nate would break down the front clip by removing the spot welds and then shipping just the panels. The panels arrived the other day in a well packed box. Thanx Nate. Double thumbs up!

David
Chuqque
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

I bought a passenger seat for a VW bus from Nate. He shipped it quickly and it arrived in good condition. Would definitively buy from him again.
Jhvygr2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

I purchased a key and handle set for my 69 bay window. Stellar Seller!!! ULTRA FAST SHIPPING!!! A+++ Experience!!! Will definitely buy from again!!!
Jhvygr2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Yesterday 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Jung Restoration - [email protected] - Nate Reply with quote

Purchased a curtain rod this time. Packing was very nice and tight and showed up perfect. A+++ Experience
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: