Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwssvl
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:30 pm    Post subject: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

- Purchased a wiper pivot. Great communication, well packaged, and promptly mailed. - Good wishes for happy Holidays -

Last edited by Gray Oval on Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

I have bought vw parts from Mr.Silva a few times and will be buying more from him in the future. His communication is very good and his parts are as described and every transaction we have had has been good.
Thank You!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Peternevada
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

Thanks for the distributor caps! Perfect condition! Hope to do business again!
deanpet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

do not buy from this seller. i recently purchased a jack from him and it was damaged prior to him shipping. the packing was poor and the jack received additional damage due to shipping. seller knew the jack was damaged prior to shipping but did not disclose it. he refuses to talk to me about it after numerous emails. i gave him plenty of opportunities to right this but he simply refuses to communicate. not to be trusted!!!!!

dean
J_L
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

I bought literature from Sergio, his communication was very good and the item was packaged well and shipped promptly. Item was as described and a fair price. Thanks Sergio
aroldoaguilar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

Purchase a Perohaus clock from Sergio, great communication and customer service
Reibol
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

Bougth a Barndoor Speedo of him,
Very fast reaction.
Item as described.
Thank you.
Regards from Germany Chris
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

purchased 2 early beetle roller pedals. as described . shipped fast.
recommended seller. thanks. ! Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

I purchased an accelerator cable, and I received it *very* quickly for coming from across the Atlantic to me. It looked as expected, and Silva was very good at communicating. I would buy from him again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS Hirschmann red tip "Safari" side mount antenna from Silva, in original box. Beautiful piece!

Very nicely packaged for the long journey from Lisbon to California. Smooth and easy international transaction, good communication.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
Dangermouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS 6V choke which arrived quickly and well packaged. Easy international trading and good communication; thank you Sergio.
arthursoliva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

Execelent seller. 100% arrived quickly and well packaged. Easy international trading and good communication
SmittieSims
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: vwssvl - [email protected] - Silva Reply with quote

great job everything worked out
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: