Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand)
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prudent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

Just in case you happen to travelling or on holiday, this weekend (10-11 March) the annual VW Festival will be held. Location is Robinson Lifestyle Srisamam and it goes from about 4pm to 9pm both days
socal1904
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

I missed it last year by a few days, wish I could have made it, heard it was a great show!
Prudent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

posted a Video of the Saturday evening walkthrough, lots of vehicles:

Link
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

Thanks for the video.

I saw a small line-up of Type 3 Ghias but only one black Type 34 later in the video, do you have any footage or photos of the other Type 3 Ghias?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Prudent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Thanks for the video.

I saw a small line-up of Type 3 Ghias but only one black Type 34 later in the video, do you have any footage or photos of the other Type 3 Ghias?

Ive got a bunch of photos and video still to go through, so will keep a keen eye open!
Prudent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

Just a video of the 2020 Siam VW Festival for those who are interested, hope you enjoy

Link
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

Some really nice cars.

Nice Green 23-Window

RHD Convertible Type 34... cool

I saw there was a video for 2019 too, here it is

Link

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Prudent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

Thanks Everett, actually they are my videos, I have a 1977 Type 2 (2.0l) that Im currently refurbing as a camper so I can continue my travels around Thailand, hence the name of the channel vdubtravels!, glad you enjoyed
MuzzcoVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

Prudent wrote:
Thanks Everett, actually they are my videos, I have a 1977 Type 2 (2.0l) that Im currently refurbing as a camper so I can continue my travels around Thailand, hence the name of the channel vdubtravels!, glad you enjoyed
Good Morning! Hello from the States. I figured I'd respond to this thread even though it is old. Do you have any information on if and when this show is being held in 2023? We are considering visiting Thailand for our 5th anniversary and I would love to be able to attend this show. I've wanted to visit your country since I was in 6th grade. I had a friend from your country living in my neighborhood for several years and have wanted to visit ever since.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Siam VW Festival (Bangkok, Thailand) Reply with quote

Prudent wrote:
Just a video of the 2020 Siam VW Festival for those who are interested, hope you enjoy

Very cool! I had no idea there was such a scene in Thailand! Thanks for sharing, and thanks again for providing the musical link via PM.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: