Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Cuadritos
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:48 pm    Post subject: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Hello, I will write in English as well as Spanish in case there is something I did not write well.

I will put a little bit of everything here about everything I do with my buggy, it is from the year 1970, well, the vw was from that date, I did it since 2015.

It has gone through many modifications, right now it has a Vw Kombi gearbox, Corolla 1.8 injection engine.

It wasn't always like that, I had many ups and downs with it, the mechanics came from a low one that I was putting together (Here is the link)

Currently I am repairing certain things that I will put in a response to this post, for now I will leave you with a video of the gender reveal of my unborn daughter.

Hola, escribire en ingles como español por si hay algo que no escribi bien.

Pondre de todo un poco aqui de todo lo que hago con mi buggy, es del año 1970, bueno de esa fecha era el vw, lo hice desde el 2015.

Ha pasado por muchas modificaciones, ahorita tiene caja de cambios de Vw Kombi, motor de corolla 1.8 inyeccion.

No simpre fue asi, tuve muchos altos y bajo con el, la mecanica vino de un baja que estaba armando (Por aqui el link)

Actualmente le ando reparando ciertas cosas que pondre en una repuesta a este post, por ahora los dejo con un video de la revelación de sexo de mi hija que esta por nacer.

Link
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Tenía meses por revisar un silbido de la caja de velocidades, hace mas de un año la desarme para quitarle los botes de aceite y estaba perfecta pero desde que la tengo (Como 3 años) siempre sonaba algo, y si, 5 dientes dijeron adiós, y los 2 rodamientos de la parte trasera eran los que silbaban, irónicamente en ningún momento escuche cuando se partieron los dientes.

I had months to check a whistle in the gearbox, more than a year ago I disassembled it to remove the oil cans and it was perfect but since I had it (about 3 years) something always sounded, and yes, 5 teeth said goodbye, and the 2 bearings at the rear were the ones that whistled, ironically at no time did I hear when the teeth broke.

But hey, the starter was peeling because the horn was damaged:

Pero bueno, el arranque estaba pelando por que se daño la bocina:

So what I did was one of the VW steering bars, take it to the lathe and embed the horn in it and at the same time weld that "bushing" to the engine adapter:

Right now I am repairing part of the gearbox hull, since they gave me one, I will see how it will be, I hope it will be tomorrow to know how it turns out.

Ahorita estoy reparando parte del casco de la caja de velocidades, ya que me regalaron una voy a ver como estara, espero que sea mañana saber como quedo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dale M.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to The Samba...

By the amount of dirt on your buggy, its an indication you have had a lot of fun in it!!!

"Kellison Sand Piper Roadster" For Street & Show.
"Joe Pody Sandrover" Buggy with 2180 for Autocross (Sold)
============================================================
All suggestions and advice are purely my own opinion. You are free to ignore them if you wish ...

Last edited by Dale M. on Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikedrevguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

I agree with Dale. Looks like Venezuela a rad place to play. I’d love to bri g the Bwajaja down there to play in mud.
69 Bwajaja
"The wise speak because they have something to say; while the foolish speak because they have to say something." Plato

Illigitimi non-Carborundum!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Congratulations on your Daughter!!! Applause
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
dustymojave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Yes! Muchas Congratulaciones en tu hija. Felicidades.

Good job on that starter bushing repair. "Horn" does not fit here.

Bushing is the correct word in English. And "casco de la caja de velocidades" se llama en Ingles "gearbox case". "casco" ="case". Not "hull". That is the main part of a ship or sometimes the shell of a nut. El casco de un barco o unas veces cascara de nuez

Ojala que conoces un buen dentista.

Para la mayoria, traduces bien. Tu problema mayor, es que los quien hacen diccionarios o quien traducen no son mechanicos ni ingenieros. Asi, las palabras que sugieren unas veces no son correctas.
Retired from building Bajas, Fiberglass Buggies and Rails in the Mojave Desert. Also Sprints & Midgets, Dry Lakes, Road Race cars. All types New and Vintage
SoCalBajas Member
Kicked Cancer's A$$...1st and 2nd round...Fight ain't over yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Dale M. wrote:
Hello and welcome to The Samba...

By the amount of dirt on your buggy, its an indication you have had a lot of fun in it!!!

https://www.tiktok.com/@enmiguel/video/71889998725...3096779269

A little sometimes Very Happy
Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Mikedrevguy wrote:
I agree with Dale. Looks like Venezuela a rad place to play. I’d love to bri g the Bwajaja down there to play in mud.

I can say the same about you, I have always wanted to go to your country to visit and get to know... And more if it would be in "cuadritos" Very Happy

Last edited by Enmiguel on Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Buggeee wrote:
Congratulations on your Daughter!!! Applause

Thanks!
Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

dustymojave wrote:
Yes! Muchas Congratulaciones en tu hija. Felicidades.

Good job on that starter bushing repair. "Horn" does not fit here.

Bushing is the correct word in English. And "casco de la caja de velocidades" se llama en Ingles "gearbox case". "casco" ="case". Not "hull". That is the main part of a ship or sometimes the shell of a nut. El casco de un barco o unas veces cascara de nuez

Ojala que conoces un buen dentista.

Para la mayoria, traduces bien. Tu problema mayor, es que los quien hacen diccionarios o quien traducen no son mechanicos ni ingenieros. Asi, las palabras que sugieren unas veces no son correctas.

Gracias, ahi voy poco a poco entre google y duolingo Laughing
Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

The dentist was expensive and they gave me a gearbox, I only had to repair a few things and it's perfect so far, I have to finish assembling but it's rolling and everything is ok

El dentista salia caro y me regalaron una caja de cambios, solo tuve que repararle unas cosas y esta perfecta hasta ahora, me queda terminar de armar pero ya rueda y esta todo ok

Enmiguel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Cuadritos Reply with quote

Hace una semana lejos de casa, unos 400km ida y vuelta, primera vez que acampo, no esta todo terminado pero fue cuestion de ultima hora.

Vw Azul: Motor Vw Gol 1.8

Vw Gris: Motor Vw Bora 1.8 Turbo

Buggy azul: Motor Opel Corsa 1.6

Buggy Negro: Motor Renault 18 Con ECU Corsa

Buggy Azul Claro: Motor Fiat 2000

A week ago away from home, about 400 km roundtrip, the first time I've camped, it's not all finished but it was a matter of last minute.

Vw Blue: Vw Gol 1.8 engine

Vw Grey: Engine Vw Bora 1.8 Turbo

Blue buggy: Opel Corsa 1.6 engine

Black Buggy: Renault 18 Engine With ECU Corsa

Light Blue Buggy: Fiat 2000 Engine

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: