Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VintageWorldTools - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VintageWorldTools
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 20, 2024
KeenAutos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kevin & Christine are a great team.

As soon as I took the four arm yoke out of the box, I immediately saw the quality and craftsmanship was far beyond what I expected. I took it out to the garage and it bolted perfectly to the block case. I should have bought one years ago. Great description, product, service and delivery. Highly recommended. Way to go!

Dennis
Pre-Purchase Inspections
Diminished Value Reports
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
sr113
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast shipment and great communication. Highly recommended!
wbbbbbbb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Positive Feedback: Bellhousing Adapter For Engine Test Run Stand
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1068580

**Shipped so fast it arrived with a speeding ticket, A1 seller, a pleasure deal with**

This is my second transaction with seller, I also have his 4 arm engine stand adapter. Excellent build quality!

Great communication, smooth transaction, Item’s as described.
Would gladly deal with again!

Danke
Thank
wbbbbbbb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Marno76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am new to the volkswagen world and bought an engine stand at Harbor Freight because all the ones that I wanted under $350.00 were out of stock. I went with the 1k lbs. version because I just couldn't buy the cheapest version and found out really quick that it wasn't going to fit the 1971 1600 that I had for my Type 1. So, I ordered the two-arm yoke and received it within a few days. Like it says in the add, it fit my Harbor Freight stand perfectly. When they ship the yoke, they include a spacer to allow for the lower bolt to be mounted up correctly. The only thing that I had to do was drill the yoke mounting tube for the pin. It makes sense that they don't drill any because the chance of it matching your stand is slim. So, with a bit I drilled it up. The only thing that I would desire from them is a line on the tube that is perpendicular to the engine cylinders. Most pins on engine stands I have seen have a vertically inserted pin. Otherwise, this yoke is well made, was shipped out quick, and fit my engine just like they show in the picture. I will recommend this product to anyone that needs one. Smile
Fospherziggle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great service and awesome product . I can sleep better at night knowing that my engine is on a sturdy engine stand. This was absolutely worth every penny.

I am a very happy customer!!!!!!!
Uncle_John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my fork, Man this thing looks stout. Thanks!
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy purchase with great communication, shipped fast. Trusted seller! Thank you Kevin!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Shane Tuttle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the 3-arm yoke the other day. Upon cashing the M.O. they said they were at least a week behind due to demand. It was right about a week or sooner then I received UPS tracking. It was packed well and the craftsmanship is fantastic.

I don't understand the logic on going cheap on something that will hold several thousand invested in an engine. This yoke is very sturdy and is worth every penny. That, and it's made in the U.S.A.

Chris was great to deal with. I don't recommend calling due to spotty cell coverage in their area. Email correspondence was best.
VintageWorldTools
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

We have installed a cell phone booster at our location, so no more call problems!
Z+9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered the 3 arm yoke on line via a simple text, I paid via PayPal and shortly after that, I got an email, the payment was received and the exact shipping date. Got it home to Boise within a few days. Awesome construction, money well spent, thank you both!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RIX70Bay Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased the 3 - arm engine yoke. Great communication and they advised me via email that they were very busy, and shipping could be delayed by 5 to 7 days. It came faster than expected. Quality is great. This is the second one I purchased from them. Considering another one soon.

1970 7 Passenger Bus (Rose)
1968 Square back (Baby Huey)
1970 Standard Bug
1951 Crosley Super
1968 Camaro (Gifted to my son)
AndSoWeSmile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kevin & Christine had my 4 arm yoke shipped within a day or two of payment. It arrived and was put to use that night. Great Quality and customer service!

1960 VW Ragtop Beetle
EZ Westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my 3 arm yoke from Kevin and Christine a few weeks ago.
Superior build and finish. Had trouble lining up the holes on my engine case. Hmm??? Someone messed up the holes on the yoke. I thought. Sent Kevin an email. He called me within 30 minutes! He said, 'did you figure it out yet"?
I said no, it's not lining up with the bottom studs or the top holes in the case. He said, the yoke goes on one hole for the bottom and one hole for the top. I was like DUH. :oops:Haha. Thanks Kevin and Christine for a great product! Highly recommend these folks!!!
IXLR8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a four post stand from Christene and Kevin.

It is so beautiful that I hesitated before using it. Outstanding workmanship, great stability, excellent fit, great confidence builder.

Thanks Christene and Kevin for your kind communication, response and prompt delivery.

Joe
hotshoe99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

EXCELLENT 2 arm yoke.
Good communication
Fast shipping
Thanks
bonestock66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my 3 yoke and I'm impressed how stout it is. The purchase was smooth with great communication and fast shipping. Thank you to Kevin and Christine!!
Semper Gumby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Acquired the four-arm yoke from Kevin -

Everything went "easy peasy lemon squeezy" - pro-grade stuff and just need to think what else I can use it for once I am done Very Happy
R2.0
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a 3 arm stand from them a while ago. Shipment was on time, fabrication quality is very good.

Pleasure doing business.
Don Jones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just order the 3-prong engine yoke along with the jack pine tool (car jacking adapter).

Communication - Excelent

Sent numerous emails with questions and Christine responded promply!

Excellent Communication = Great Business!
Don Jones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VintageWorldTools - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased the 3-prong engine stand yoke and the jack plate tool. It arrived today excellently packaged with packing paper and the yoke and tool were saran wrapped.

The tool has outstanding finish and relatively light and fit perfect. Fit my chinese engine stand perfectly and this yoke is strong!

Christine (Kevin's wife) gives outstanding customer service answering questions very fast.

Would buy from them again. Been a long time since i bought something that fit correctly out of the box.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: